Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Highly recommend buying from mike @ Mikes Advanced Heating!  (Read 5722 times)

lymeboy

• View Profile
Highly recommend buying from mike @ Mikes Advanced Heating!
« on: April 12, 2011, 01:59:56 PM »

It seems like I almost always have bad to terible customer service these days.  You always remember when someone treats you bad to tell any one who will listen.  I wanted to take a few minutes to tell everyone about a company that exceeded  my expectations from the purchase, all the way trough this last heating season.  I bought my NC 175 from Mike (Guru) on this site in the fall of 2009.  It was my 1st boiler, and Mike walked me through every step of installation when he delivered it.  He also put up with a few hours of questions on the phone before the purchase.  I had a faulty solinoid the 1st winter, and Mike came all the way to Pinconning from Caro to bring me the part on a cold winter night!  I had the same problem this last winter, and Mike was quick to find and fix the problem again.  I have never had that type of service regardless of the price of a purchase.  Anyway, I wanted to let you all know if your looking for a good product with GREAT service, call Mike Sattleberg with Mikes Advanced Heating in Caro Michigan.  This guy believes in the product he sells, is very honest, and dependable.    Other than a few minor problems, I would buy a Natures Comfort again also.   
Jerry from Pinconning Mi.l

yoderheating

• View Profile
Re: Highly recommend buying from mike @ Mikes Advanced Heating!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 04:09:20 PM »

That is great! It proves what I always tell people, finding a good dealer is just as important as find a good brand and model of furnace.
Southwest Virginia
WF4000 Heat Master