Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: November 4 2014  (Read 4683 times)

DaveWertz

• OWF Brand: Hardy
  • OWF Model: H4
    • View Profile
Re: November 4 2014
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2014, 08:07:12 PM »

I'm not sure where I found it. I will try to locate it once more. I have lots of friends and family in the gas and oil field industry around my area and most of them are upper management positions. They have already stated if tax goes up anymore like Tom Wolf plans to do then they are prepaired to keep a small portion here to maintain the existing wells but will be moving the big part of there operations to another state. Most likely most of them will be going to Ohio.
2001 F150 7700 series
06 Honda Rincon 680. Lifted and made for MUD
09 Harley Superglide custom
Stihl Farmboss 290

slimjim

• OWF Brand: Wood Doctor / HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: 14,000. / G 200 and G 400
  • Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2014, 02:51:20 AM »

It's all about individual States rights, people and business will move to the Country/State/Community that best suits there needs, this typically wakes the politician in control up or gets them thrown out of office. If you don't agree with your local taxes, here is a way to send a message, I did it and proud that I did.
  Most town reports have a section that posts the names of those who pay their property taxes late, simply walk into the town hall and ask them to put your name in the book because you will be delaying your payment until they hire a lawyer to put a lien on your property, as soon as you get the notice, pay one year off, the message you send is definitely worth the extra charged for interest, my town office knows me and my ways well, I have been asked several times to run for town office because of my opinions and perhaps that would be a good thing. What do you guys think?
Wood boiler sales, service and installation for the Northeastern USA.

ijon

• OWF Brand: Portage and main
  • OWF Model: 28-40
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2014, 03:54:06 AM »

Run. People talk it to death. If you get a chance to help change this top heavy government, go for it.
installed in 2014

mlappin

• Fabricator Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
  • OWF Brand: homebuilt, now HeatmasterSS
  • OWF Model: Martin Steel Works Gen 1 then, now a G200.
  • North Liberty, Indiana
    • View Profile
    • Altheatsolutions
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2014, 06:20:15 AM »

It's all about individual States rights, people and business will move to the Country/State/Community that best suits there needs, this typically wakes the politician in control up or gets them thrown out of office. If you don't agree with your local taxes, here is a way to send a message, I did it and proud that I did.

It's called voting with your feet. I get a kick from the talk of passing regulations requiring US companies to stay in the US. Is it any wonder they'd want to leave? Possibly hundreds if not thousands of new regulations every year that they have to have expensive lawyers translate into plain English of them. Then add in the highest corporate tax rate in the world that they need an army of expensive CPA's to figure out, then corporations are constantly vilified by the left and the media, is it any wonder they have their eyes on other much more business friendly countries? And those in power and the sheep that follow them instead of addressing the reasons the corporations want to leave, instead talk about passing yet more regulations.
Stihl 023
Stihl 362
Stihl 460
Sachs Dolmar 112 and 120
Homemade skid steer mounted splitter, 30" throat, 5" cylinder
Wood-Eze model 8100 firewood processor

HeatmasterSS dealer for Northern Indiana

atvalaska

• OWF Brand: aqua-therm
  • OWF Model: coal one 275
  • 907, no vacancy !
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2014, 06:22:23 PM »

I know we are NOT  to get out of line here.....  but  u guys man up and take  it upon yourselves  to see what I see/think >  "TheTinyDot - YouTube" ...real eye opener...

coolidge

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2014, 06:27:21 PM »

Heck Slim   I will add you as a write in when its time for a president.
Western Maine
Pages: 1 [2]