Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Woo who ! He's in , smoke'm if u got'em !  (Read 7752 times)

aarmga

• OWF Brand: Nature's Comfort
  • OWF Model: NCB-250
  • Central Wisconsin
    • View Profile
Re: Woo who ! He's in , smoke'm if u got'em !
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2017, 06:24:33 PM »

Yup I agree. Still better than 900 billion for the "un" affordable care act.
Stihl 211 - 16"
Remington Rodeo Pro - 20"
Stihl 661r magnum - 36"
SpeeCo 22 Ton Honda splitter
JD 1025r with FEL
Natures Comfort NCB 250 custom added overhead air injection

kommandokenny

• OWF Brand: woodmaster
  • OWF Model: 4400
  • smokem if ya gottem NEAR NORTH ONTARIO
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2017, 04:58:58 PM »

Nocare act is a bad look,, also???????

maybe Mexico will pay for it
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 11:53:48 AM by kommandokenny »
PARRY SOUND ONTARIO
2012 RAPTOR
NORTON COMMANDO
H.D. ROAD KING
Sthil 026,038
Echo CS 310 [grandaughters]
SWISHER 22 TON
CANAM 850 tracked
GREAT DANE X 3

atvalaska

• OWF Brand: aqua-therm
  • OWF Model: coal one 275
  • 907, no vacancy !
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2017, 04:14:40 PM »

Better the moneys spent on a wall then..funding this graph

kommandokenny

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2017, 04:33:06 PM »

Make pot legal,,, and those taxes could fund the cost of policing the harder drugs.

Guess there's no easy way to solve all the issues...
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 04:35:36 PM by kommandokenny »
PARRY SOUND ONTARIO
2012 RAPTOR
NORTON COMMANDO
H.D. ROAD KING
Sthil 026,038
SWISHER 22 TON
CANAM 850 tracked
GREAT DANE X 3

ST98

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2017, 05:12:38 PM »

Billions for a wall.  I can't wait to see all the American people out in the fields picking crops for piece work or minimum wage. Maybe that's where all the high paying jobs will go. We're cheap and the first time you pay a dollar more for a pint of strawberries the wall will be torn down, let alone one of trumps "non bankrupt businesses.  Sheople walk this way.........

We had crap for candidates but to hear people put this much faith in one person is crazy.  When it all blows up I'm sure it will be someone's else fault. Not the American people who can't find decent candidates for either party.

I'd like to say in three years, wow I was really wrong. Trump got elected so I guess anything is possible........

Bondo

• OWF Brand: Home built
  • OWF Model: Bondo-built, Model #1
  • Master General Re-Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2017, 06:15:55 PM »

I'd like to say in three years, wow I was really wrong. Trump got elected so I guess anything is possible........

Ayuh,.....     I've been waitin' All my life for this to happen,....   Finally,....

I plan to watch it play out for the next 8 years, til President Pence is elected,....
Any Grease is Better than No grease at All

Watertown, 'n Chaumont Bay, Ny.

kommandokenny

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2017, 06:19:36 PM »

"Political bankruptcy" within the year?
PARRY SOUND ONTARIO
2012 RAPTOR
NORTON COMMANDO
H.D. ROAD KING
Sthil 026,038
SWISHER 22 TON
CANAM 850 tracked
GREAT DANE X 3

duramax

• OWF Brand: central boiler
  • OWF Model: 1450
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2017, 07:21:25 AM »

I too am happy that he's in but the proof is in the details - can he fulfill his promises.  My SIL HAD to buy insurance using AHA and it's anything but affordable.  She has a $400.00/mo premium with a $7150.00 deductible - that's not affordable (and I thought a $3,000.00 deductible was steep for me).  Because of that, they are considering going into bankruptcy due to not being able to pay their bills; do that or sell the house, the car and move into a tent.  Roger

I can agree with that. A couple of years ago my wife and I were unemplyed at the same time. Her contracting job was cancelled when they cut her project and my manufacturing job was gone because they eliminated a couple of shifts. Despite the fact that all we could afford was our bills but not "affordable health care"  we were in a bind. Our savings went to buy health care for my wife, and let me tell you it was worthless. None of her doctors took it and the deductible was outrageous. I had no choice but to go without health care for a few months. When I made phone calls to explain why I had no health care they added it all up and said you are right, no way you could afford it. We made to much money the last year to qualify as low income, Damn me and my working for a living and paying my taxes :bash:.

Now I can say that I wanted Ted Cruz in there not Trump but it has to be better than 4 years of Clinton. I am a big believer in giving the person elected as president a chance to see what they can do. I hated Obummer from day one but I gave him the respect of office and gave him a chance to see what would happen. Unfortunately he was as bad as I feared.   But do the Libs now give our new president a chance, heck no. They call for him to be killed. Madonna wants to blow up the white House, if I had made that statement with Obummer I would have been arrested and in jail.  But this bad behavior on the Libs side is no shock, par for the course. By they way why have none of the Hollywood crowd moved out of the United States yet? Go leave and never come back because I for one will never miss them.
Central Boiler E 1450 Homemade 13 hp wood splitter, Kubota L 3800 tractor

kommandokenny

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2017, 08:13:47 AM »

Well said.Duramax
Obviously half the country feels as you do.
Martin might want to move this thread to the general chat area.

kk
PARRY SOUND ONTARIO
2012 RAPTOR
NORTON COMMANDO
H.D. ROAD KING
Sthil 026,038
SWISHER 22 TON
CANAM 850 tracked
GREAT DANE X 3

mlappin

• Fabricator Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
  • OWF Brand: homebuilt, now HeatmasterSS
  • OWF Model: Martin Steel Works Gen 1 then, now a G200.
  • North Liberty, Indiana
    • View Profile
    • Altheatsolutions
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2017, 12:06:18 PM »

I too am happy that he's in but the proof is in the details - can he fulfill his promises.  My SIL HAD to buy insurance using AHA and it's anything but affordable.  She has a $400.00/mo premium with a $7150.00 deductible - that's not affordable (and I thought a $3,000.00 deductible was steep for me).  Because of that, they are considering going into bankruptcy due to not being able to pay their bills; do that or sell the house, the car and move into a tent.  Roger

I can agree with that. A couple of years ago my wife and I were unemplyed at the same time. Her contracting job was cancelled when they cut her project and my manufacturing job was gone because they eliminated a couple of shifts. Despite the fact that all we could afford was our bills but not "affordable health care"  we were in a bind. Our savings went to buy health care for my wife, and let me tell you it was worthless. None of her doctors took it and the deductible was outrageous. I had no choice but to go without health care for a few months. When I made phone calls to explain why I had no health care they added it all up and said you are right, no way you could afford it. We made to much money the last year to qualify as low income, Damn me and my working for a living and paying my taxes :bash:.

Been there, doing that. As a farmer and self employed, a whole years premiums and deductibles are decided on last years income, with farming last years income may be nothing more than a pipe dream before the end of the following years January.  2015’s excessive rainfall led to half a crop on about everything including hay. Last years insurance was cheap for me because of it, however if the situation arises like in the last drought year but we not only had a bumper crept sell but it was also at record high prices. If lets say 2015 followed that year I’d not have a chance in hell of being able to pay the premiums….
Stihl 023
Stihl 362
Stihl 460
Sachs Dolmar 112 and 120
Homemade skid steer mounted splitter, 30" throat, 5" cylinder
Wood-Eze model 8100 firewood processor

HeatmasterSS dealer for Northern Indiana

ijon

• OWF Brand: Portage and main
  • OWF Model: 28-40
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2017, 05:20:28 AM »

Government seems to put honest hard working people in their cross hairs. These are the people that keep this country going. Get out of their way and let them prosper.
installed in 2014

ST98

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2017, 05:48:58 AM »

Government seems to put honest hard working people in their cross hairs. These are the people that keep this country going. Get out of their way and let them prosper.

Agreed. It doesn't seem to much matter what party is in charge either.  No one seems to put the worker first instead it gets hijacked by extremists on either side. Don't like guns don't buy one don't like abortion don't get one and so on but shut up already. Whatever happened to choice.
Pages: 1 [2]