Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: What happened to Scott7m?  (Read 5461 times)

intensedrive

• OWF Brand: Ridgewood
  • OWF Model: 6000
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to Scott7m?
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2015, 09:53:24 PM »

Hi,

I don't know you ... But welcome back!.. Lets get this forum rocking and spread the word.  I see no advertisements so the owner is paying out of pocket mostly.  I hope in the future the owner of the site can get enough traffic to allow advertisements of boilers, to help support such a great forum.  Would it be out of hand to accept donations?  I'm all for a donation link to help keep this forum growing.

wissel12

• OWF Model: 7500
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2015, 05:20:08 AM »

Welcome back Scott!  You help me out a few times. Good to see you back with all your  knowledge?
03 Duramax 72000 Miles
Massey Ferguson 275
WD 45
OC4
Stihl Farm boss 290
Stihl 025
Strasburg, Ohio

Vincent Paul

• OWF Model: 7500
  • Whatever you are - be a good one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2015, 07:10:51 AM »

Hey Scott,

If you ever have a potential customer that wants to look at a Ridgewood in southern Indiana, I would be happy to help you out by showing ours.  We love it!!!
Stihl 025
Stihl 261
Stihl 361
New Holland TN 75A
Ford F-250 -- V-10
Red Angus cattle & a bunch of chickens

Scott7m

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: E Series
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2015, 08:27:27 AM »

Hi,

I don't know you ... But welcome back!.. Lets get this forum rocking and spread the word.  I see no advertisements so the owner is paying out of pocket mostly.  I hope in the future the owner of the site can get enough traffic to allow advertisements of boilers, to help support such a great forum.  Would it be out of hand to accept donations?  I'm all for a donation link to help keep this forum growing.

The reason this forum is what it is today is because of lack of advertisements.  People can come here and openly discuss all brands and models and even dealers like me and slim help those no matter the brand.  When advertising dollars start coming in it will go down the tubes in a hurry.

I have spoke with the site owner and don't think he's concerned with the cost or running the site. 

But one thing all of us from back in the beginning has been addimant about is keep the banners off of here and let it be purely about getting people to burn wood and helping others
Dealer for:  Heatmaster, Empyre, Earth, Ridgewood, and Woodmaster outdoor furnaces
Furnace Parts Dealer
Pelican water treatment systems
606-316-9697

Scott7m

• OWF Model: E Series
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2015, 08:28:12 AM »

Hey Scott,

If you ever have a potential customer that wants to look at a Ridgewood in southern Indiana, I would be happy to help you out by showing ours.  We love it!!!

Thanks, I appreciate it
Dealer for:  Heatmaster, Empyre, Earth, Ridgewood, and Woodmaster outdoor furnaces
Furnace Parts Dealer
Pelican water treatment systems
606-316-9697

Ched Bull

• OWF Model: mf 5000
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2015, 08:56:38 AM »

:post:
Stihl 261c, Home made 36 inch long 27 ton horazontal log splitter, John Deer 2520, 2004 Chevy Four Door Duramax 70,000 miles, Kirksville Mo.
Pages: 1 [2]