Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Admisirative contact  (Read 2747 times)

Johann1750

• View Profile
Admisirative contact
« on: January 28, 2012, 07:47:09 AM »

There should be a contact link  to the admistrator of this site so that a member can report wrong and inflamtory infomation being posted ...

Scott7m

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: E Series
    • View Profile
Re: Admisirative contact
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 08:15:59 AM »

Here we go......
Dealer for:  Heatmaster, Empyre, Earth, Ridgewood, and Woodmaster outdoor furnaces
Furnace Parts Dealer
Pelican water treatment systems
606-316-9697

martyinmi

• OWF Brand: Portage and Main
  • OWF Model: Optimizer 250
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 08:48:28 AM »

There should be a contact link  to the admistrator of this site so that a member can report wrong and inflamtory infomation being posted ...
Our moderators do a fine job of taking care of these things. Who actually desires to be part of a DISCUSSION forum that is moderated by Nazis.
Newholland TZ-25da
30+ Chain Saws
'05 Dodge Diesel
Michigander
TSC 35 Ton Splitter

Scott7m

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: E Series
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 09:49:11 AM »

Everyone has a right to opinion and the right to voice it...  There is NOTHING wrong with the way it is now! 
Dealer for:  Heatmaster, Empyre, Earth, Ridgewood, and Woodmaster outdoor furnaces
Furnace Parts Dealer
Pelican water treatment systems
606-316-9697

willieG

• owbinfo.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2012, 02:43:52 PM »

as a moderator i feel i Can Not decide if someones statement is true or false. If i think someone is being bullied or discriminated against, i can and will delete the post.

if one person says another is not telling the truth and i know nothing of the subject how can i delte such a post?

If someone feels they are being falsley accused or mis-information about something they have been part of then they can repost in the forum or take it to a provate message and tell the original poster that they are misinformed and they should go back and edit their original post or offer an in forum appology.

if you feel that you have not gotten the results that you feel are appropriate perhaps in a private message you could suggest legal action may be taken

What you do in a private messge is between you and the recipient. What you post in the forum will be moderated (in my opinion) for language, harrasment, and "on topic" discussion
home made OWB (2012)
Ontario Canada