Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: New HE 2100 up and running  (Read 2274 times)

chadley

• OWF Brand: none-looking
    • View Profile
New HE 2100 up and running
« on: December 12, 2012, 11:24:39 AM »

Its now been 3 weeks since I got my HE 2100 up and running and I cannot be happier.  I have an 8x8x8 wood shed I built next to it and I still have it about 1/3 full of wood.  My wife is now running around in the type of clothes I like to see her in. :thumbup:  I was on here last year quite a bit doing research and settled on the HE2100 (non gasser) and had it delivered in April.  Took my time hooking it up and working out a few quirks with the existing heat unit.  At the time I was researching there were several complaints about Haweken but I couldn't be happier with my dealer and unit. 

woodman

• OWF Brand: hawken
  • OWF Model: he1000
    • View Profile
Re: New HE 2100 up and running
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 07:54:02 PM »

Congrats on your install! I think you will be happy with your boiler for a long time, I know I am with mine. Post some pics when you have time.

chadley

• OWF Brand: none-looking
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 11:08:00 AM »

this is the only pic I have right now and its from an angle that shows the wood shed and pad  I built next to the stove.  I was able to find the exact matching color metal/trim as the woodburner at Menards so the woodshed matches the stove.  There is a piece of corner trim on the wood shed that is trimmed off now.  The shed is an 8x8x8 and holds 3 rows of wood.  So far I've run through 2/3 of the wood shed in 4 weeks.

[attachment deleted by admin for space issues]

12valve

• OWF Brand: P&M
  • OWF Model: BL-3444
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 09:18:25 AM »

Looks good!