Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Remote monitoring / Data logging  (Read 14054 times)

Jeremy.flaugh

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: Home made
  • OWF Model: P&M 250 knockoff. I accidently made it that way.
    • View Profile
Re: Remote monitoring / Data logging
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2015, 06:55:56 PM »

Jeremy.flaugh

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2015, 07:02:43 PM »

My IP has stayed consistent the past few days with me trying to figure this out. Right now for some reason I can't locally access the software on another PC on the WAN. 10.0.0.2:6443/manage I could use to access it within my WAN. Now it just says

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

My Iphone still can access

That's strange I would reboot the server

hondaracer2oo4

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster. Past Hardy
  • OWF Model: G200. Past H4
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2015, 07:05:03 PM »

What are you referring to with the different icons? I have one icon which says MFI which is the MFI app. I did just manage to log into the MFI app while on my WAN using the address 10.0.0.2:6443 which is the servers address on my LAN. Looks like the issue lies with getting through my modem/router. I made port forwarding open for 10.0.0.2 on port 6443. Then I use my global ip followed by :6443 and it wont find it. Should I be able to type in the global ip :6443/manage into my pc browser and access my server even though I am on the same WAN?

hondaracer2oo4

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster. Past Hardy
  • OWF Model: G200. Past H4
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2015, 07:05:55 PM »

The server is letting my Iphone access through the 10.0.0.2:6443 address. Do you still think its the server or do you think maybe its the other PC?

Jeremy.flaugh

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2015, 07:18:18 PM »

On my iPhone is where I have two shortcuts. When I'm out and about I use the remote icon when I'm at home I use the normal icon.
When you have the web page open in safari on the iPhone click the square icon with the up arrow in it and select "add to home screen" that makes in icon on the desktop.

Make sure your specifying https://   example https://10.0.0.2:6443 your browser has no clue what :6443 is so we need to specify https that might be the issue on the other PC.

And just a heads up on those pesky acronyms LAN = Local Area Network example 10.0.0.2   WAN = Wide Area Network example 64.9.29.39
Pages: 1 2 [3]