Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: ml36  (Read 3334 times)

rick w

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: portage&main
  • OWF Model: portage&main ml 36
    • View Profile
ml36
« on: January 09, 2012, 09:37:19 AM »

wow what a wood burning machine. i couldnt believe the little amount of wood iam using compaired to my old boiler.12 pieces in 24 hrs fill morning and before bed still have wood left in a.m. many thanks to dave jacoby of strawbalefarms for his service and advice. portage&main is defently worth the extra few bucks. thanks rick wierstad spooner wisconsin

BoilerHouse

• OWF Brand: Home Built
  • OWF Model: Fire Tube/Water Tube
    • View Profile
Re: ml36
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 10:03:25 AM »

Welcome to the site Rick.  Keep sharing your experiences.  Most of us come to this forum to do a little bit of teaching and a whole lot of learning.
Muskoka, Ont

Scott7m

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: E Series
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 02:15:52 PM »

There have been some gains compared to the older systems.  Heatmaster has basically the same design as your ml series, I love mine and it does a great job on a small amount of wood
Dealer for:  Heatmaster, Empyre, Earth, Ridgewood, and Woodmaster outdoor furnaces
Furnace Parts Dealer
Pelican water treatment systems
606-316-9697

mikenc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 03:46:48 PM »

wow what a wood burning machine. i couldnt believe the little amount of wood iam using compaired to my old boiler.12 pieces in 24 hrs fill morning and before bed still have wood left in a.m. many thanks to dave jacoby of strawbalefarms for his service and advice. portage&main is defently worth the extra few bucks. thanks rick wierstad spooner wisconsin
Welcome to sight. Sounds like you made a good choice and its doing you a good job. I have heard a lot of good thinks about P&M boilers.