Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Woodmasters clean fire  (Read 18740 times)

slimjim

• OWF Brand: Wood Doctor / HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: 14,000. / G 200 and G 400
  • Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
Re: Woodmasters clean fire
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2016, 02:33:54 AM »

I for one want to wish them good luck with it. The past few years have been pretty hard on the industry and we need more innovation, it would seem to me that in the slow years would be the perfect time to make those improvements.They had some very nice conventional's that for the most part cannot be sold anymore, we don't as an industry need another company going belly up so WoodMaster if you are listening, I personally would like to wish you good luck with it and congratulations for coming up with a new product unlike any other EPA certified unit. One more thing, if you are listening, how about appointing somebody from your organization to help with the questions / concerns asked here on this forum?
Wood boiler sales, service and installation for the Northeastern USA.

MattyNH

• OWF Brand: Crown Royal former Aqua-Therm
  • OWF Model: 7300E ; S-275
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2016, 01:43:54 PM »

I for one want to wish them good luck with it. The past few years have been pretty hard on the industry and we need more innovation, it would seem to me that in the slow years would be the perfect time to make those improvements.They had some very nice conventional's that for the most part cannot be sold anymore, we don't as an industry need another company going belly up so WoodMaster if you are listening, I personally would like to wish you good luck with it and congratulations for coming up with a new product unlike any other EPA certified unit. One more thing, if you are listening, how about appointing somebody from your organization to help with the questions / concerns asked here on this forum?
  :thumbup:..
Crown Royal 7300E (2021)
Aqua-Therm S-275 (2006)
Jonsered 2188
Jonsered 2165
Jonsered 2050
Timberwolf- TWP1 5.5 Honda 25in wood splitter
American CLS- AM48HH 8 Honda 48in wood splitter
Kubota L3800DT
Lake Winnipesaukee New Hampshire

NWmfgInc

• OWF Brand: WoodMaster
  • OWF Model: CleanFire 400
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2016, 01:43:04 PM »

Thank you for the comments and questions.
A few things that we would like to reply to, Dry fire chamber burns hotter, not being water cooled, aprox 700 to 800 degrees, this keeps the chamber free from creosote and dry, the moisture from the wood is carried through the system and out the stack. Ash is really not corrosive until it gets wet and the round design handles those temps without warping or cracking.
The pressurized boiler keeps air out of the system, open systems that are not flushed or have the correct amount of treatment in them will produce sludge. Corrosion will occur at the water level line and under sludge that has settled in the tank.
The Catalyst has been used in the auto industry for over 50 years, experience, dependable and a well built product. The Modulating control knows how much heat your using and burns at that rate. We do not burn hard to recover water temp and then shut off, we target the water set point (185 and adjustable) and as we reach that target, the burn slows down to stay within a few degrees of target. The control also watches the temp of the cat to prevent over heating of the cat when damage could occur.
TeamWM

E Yoder

• OWF Brand: HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: GS 100
    • View Profile
    • www.heatmasterfurnace.com
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2020, 12:56:12 PM »

I know this has been dead for a long time, just thought I'd mention I did a search for the woodmaster cleanfire and came across some pictures that look identical to the central boiler classic Edge.
I'm wondering if it's a copy with CB owning Woodmaster now?
HeatMaster dealer serving southwest VA.
www.heatmasterfurnace.com

RSI

• OWF Brand: HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: G200 and B250
    • View Profile
    • RSI
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2020, 10:03:59 PM »

A woodmaster dealer told me they are just selling Central Boilers.
He didn't really say if they would be labeled as Woodmaster or if they would be Central boiler labeled.

Allegheny Ridgerunner

• OWF Brand: Woodmaster
  • OWF Model: 434
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2020, 07:52:06 AM »

A woodmaster dealer told me they are just selling Central Boilers.
He didn't really say if they would be labeled as Woodmaster or if they would be Central boiler labeled.

So, who bought who? Did Woodmaster acquire Central Boiler or vice versa?  I'm also curious to see if any of the original posters actually purchased one of the sealed systems and how they've held up.

We have a Woodmaster 434 that we bought in 2001, loved it so much we brought it from the original installation to our new home about 6 years ago. It's running like a champ for the most part, but eventually, it's going to need replacing. When that happens, choosing the 'right' replacement will be crucial.
It now takes us three machines to do the work of just one teenager (Log splitter, side-by-side, and the wood wagon it tows.) Growing old is expensive!
Pages: 1 [2]