Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Posting pics  (Read 4417 times)

bruey

• View Profile
Posting pics
« on: October 21, 2013, 11:18:56 PM »

Ok, I go to reply, hit add picks and it asks take a photo or pic from file, I pick file, tap on a photo which adds it to the little box and hit post, the line that shows it's loading goes over about 1/4 of the way and stops. I can wait forever and it does nothing. I hate technology
Newrichmond, Ohio

NaturallyAspirated

• OWF Brand: Central Boiler
  • OWF Model: M250
  • Golfing, snowmobiling fool!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nealmastel.com
Re: Posting pics
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 12:44:16 AM »

Are you talking the Attach button?

Neal
Miss Farad was pretty and sensual, and charged to a reckless potential; but a rascal named Ohm conducted her home - Her decline was, alas, exponential
Send me your bitcoins!  1GEsGKzP5xK9e45YDjmRzGYpnhwT3oNbvj

beeman

• OWF Brand: homemade
  • OWF Model: her name is HOT CHICK
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, 07:31:49 PM »

have you resized the pic if not try to take it to a 15
work like a bee  1970 mgb stihl 029

Sprinter

• Do it right the first time, its cheaper In the long run
  • Global Moderator
  • OWF Brand: Indoor Boiler
  • OWF Model: Menominee
  • In the long run
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 04:51:08 PM »

Pictures are one of the best things to grow a forums popularity. And when it comes to troubleshooting it sure helps out a lot. Of course I know this is sometimes a big thing to enhance or add to an existing site platform. I'm surprised there aren't more boiler companies on here or rep ing their line. Shows good support, and for some out in the boonies it's there best or only option within reason
Michigan Thumber

ITO

• OWF Brand: HS1
  • OWF Model: 555
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2014, 06:36:05 PM »

Sprinter that is something I am surprised at for a long time too, how come no one from a single company seems to pipe up here and stand up for their product? Seems to be curious, there are plenty of dealers, I guess that's what the companies rely on but it seems like a company could (with caution) use this as a free commercial, why is that missing from every single manufacturer?
 Maybe there is a company position missing :forum promoter, $125,000 a year sound right?

slimjim

• OWF Brand: Wood Doctor / HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: 14,000. / G 200 and G 400
  • Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 06:41:29 AM »

I as a manufacturer rep really try not to use the forum for advertising, I personally don't think it's the place for competition to bash one another but instead use it to help the customer solve thier problems, with that said we are allowed to mention names and websites to promote our products to an extent and it seems to work very well for us all, if we are helpful to the consumer they wiil come back.
Wood boiler sales, service and installation for the Northeastern USA.

ITO

• OWF Brand: HS1
  • OWF Model: 555
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2014, 07:28:25 AM »

Slim, I didn't mean to promote bashing by any means, I guess I am just surprised that no manufacturer has posted brochures in their manufacturers area. This may not seem like the place for advertising to us but I always thought it seems like it would be a prime spot for promo's to at least one company.

beeman

• OWF Brand: homemade
  • OWF Model: her name is HOT CHICK
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2014, 07:50:12 AM »

i love this site the way it is some times i dont sighn in but check in allmost every day afrade it would turn out like craige list so much banners and spam only check it once a month now posting pic is the best if these guys can teach me  in fact i refered to this site becouse of the pic are so easy to post i was in a tv form and for the life of me could not post eny after reading more alot of other members are having the same truble  thanks to all for such a great site      chat room wood be nice :thumbup:
work like a bee  1970 mgb stihl 029