Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Considering G200 and C250  (Read 8851 times)

Jared43758

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: C250
    • View Profile
Re: Considering G200 and C250
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2016, 03:31:07 PM »

That's one thing great about Heatmaster. It takes no time at all for them to answer questions.  That being said. I would use that info to make a decision.  The g series would be the safer bet I guess.  Depends a lot on wear u live, I don't Kno that legally the EPA could go onto your property to check inside your stove without a warrant. I don't Kno.  I like being able to burn different things in my stove.  Wet wood, huge rounds I can vary lift that aren't spilt, corn stocks, bean bushes. Old flowers, coal.  Whatever.   EPA sucks
Stihl MS290
Stihl MS660 Magnum
Husky 21 ton splitter

Southeast Ohio

bflanary

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: Hardy
  • OWF Model: H2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2016, 04:17:35 PM »

I think a email to heatmaster would give the most acurrate anwsers. There are a lot of "I think".
I would like to add, if burning wood on new models voided a warranty I would not buy a new c250.  If it didn't effect the warranty and was just not suppose to, I wouldn't care but that's my outlaw attitude. I'll email heatmaster myself and get back with you all.

Also like to add to the people that say the president doesn't reall have much power I say, they nominate judicial judges, choose  attorney generals-head law enforcement officers and most importantly to me they choose lead officials of the EPA. In our current case of our Obama appointment liberal EPA, the crazy regulations have me laid off from my good job at a steel mill, over 100 other people in my town laid off from local bearing making factory with average wage $22/Hr cause there bread and butter is railcars bearings, and no coal equals less railcars hauling, and also it's been 4-5 years ago but the aep power plant in my county closed down and has recently been demo'd, cause they couldn't afford the EPA upgrades in the short amount of time they were given to do it.  The liberal EPA, that same people that down all of this to my little county are the same making crazy regs about wood burners.   Commie  nazis I say.

Let's bite the bullets tomorrow and vote trump to keep the lifelong coruption of clintons out, and lighten up the EPA regs and get people back to work and get some of our freedoms back.
And hey I voted Rand Paul all the way. So for u Gary Johnson voters , don't waste a vote, plz. He just can't win. If we want a  libertarian wait till next cycle and get behind Rand or someone that could win. I'm no big trump fan but imma do what I can to keep Killary out of the whitehouse

Shame we are not neighbors, we'd get along really good.

mlappin

• Fabricator Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
  • OWF Brand: homebuilt, now HeatmasterSS
  • OWF Model: Martin Steel Works Gen 1 then, now a G200.
  • North Liberty, Indiana
    • View Profile
    • Altheatsolutions
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2016, 05:39:48 PM »

Let's bite the bullets tomorrow and vote trump to keep the lifelong coruption of clintons out, and lighten up the EPA regs and get people back to work and get some of our freedoms back.
And hey I voted Rand Paul all the way. So for u Gary Johnson voters , don't waste a vote, plz. He just can't win. If we want a  libertarian wait till next cycle and get behind Rand or someone that could win. I'm no big trump fan but imma do what I can to keep Killary out of the whitehouse

I must respectfully disagree, saying someones vote is wasted is the same as saying their opinion doesn’t matter.

This country didn’t all of a sudden start to swirl around the drain. It took decades of voters selecting the lesser of two evils even though a vote for the lesser evil is still a vote for evil. Neither major party will change as long as they remain mostly unchallenged, if a third party took enough votes, maybe they’d actually start to pay attention to their constituents.
Stihl 023
Stihl 362
Stihl 460
Sachs Dolmar 112 and 120
Homemade skid steer mounted splitter, 30" throat, 5" cylinder
Wood-Eze model 8100 firewood processor

HeatmasterSS dealer for Northern Indiana

coolidge

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2016, 06:20:42 PM »

Tuesday night and Wednesday will be interesting!
Western Maine

Jared43758

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2016, 06:28:00 PM »

That is why I voted for Rand Paul in the primaries. He learned from his father Independent gets you no where,  he is a libatarian that's runs republican cause they are the closet to his conservative and freedom values. And as far as Gary Johnson goes he isn't that great and if he got the same spotlight as the other two he would prolly get plenty of dirt on him as well.    If the USA wants better canidate then we should rally behind more people getting involved in the primaries.  Trump was the only person really heard of.  I'd ask all my coworkers about the candidates and no one knew anyone running but trump or Cruz.  The good candidates they have to choose from gets shadowed by the media.    Anyways. Where getting off topic
Stihl MS290
Stihl MS660 Magnum
Husky 21 ton splitter

Southeast Ohio

bflanary

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2016, 06:35:33 PM »

Alright all, I guess I will be replacing the current PEX as I've decided to go with with HeatMaster C250 and the dealer does not want it under a roof, so I'll stick the front under the edge of a roof and the rest outside.

I've attached 2 more drawings for possible plumbing, the 2nd picture would be cheapest with only 1 run of 1" underground.

Please let me know your thoughts and suggestions and thank again.

shepherd boy

• OWF Brand: HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: C375
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2016, 07:34:12 AM »

One set of 1" lines will do everything you need. That is a basic drawing but I would add a few controls to make it more user friendly.
Let the youngin's have it
 Gettin' old and lazy
 Lookin' for the next good fishing hole

mlappin

• Fabricator Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
  • OWF Brand: homebuilt, now HeatmasterSS
  • OWF Model: Martin Steel Works Gen 1 then, now a G200.
  • North Liberty, Indiana
    • View Profile
    • Altheatsolutions
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2016, 11:32:48 AM »

Is your 6” PVC a straight shot? If not you will play hell getting Logstor thru it. If you need the flow Logstor offers then go with the 1 1/4” from Z-supply, will still be cheaper then Logstor  is and a lot more user friendly to install.
Stihl 023
Stihl 362
Stihl 460
Sachs Dolmar 112 and 120
Homemade skid steer mounted splitter, 30" throat, 5" cylinder
Wood-Eze model 8100 firewood processor

HeatmasterSS dealer for Northern Indiana

bflanary

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2016, 01:29:39 PM »

One set of 1" lines will do everything you need. That is a basic drawing but I would add a few controls to make it more user friendly.

Thanks, can you let me know your suggestions for controls?

Thanks in advance.

bflanary

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2016, 01:32:13 PM »

Is your 6” PVC a straight shot? If not you will play hell getting Logstor thru it. If you need the flow Logstor offers then go with the 1 1/4” from Z-supply, will still be cheaper then Logstor  is and a lot more user friendly to install.

Thank you, it's straight except where it comes up through to the crawlspace and up through concrete slab.

shepherd boy

• OWF Brand: HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: C375
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2016, 07:21:26 PM »

Where your bypass is at your water to air coil, I'd put in a 3way zone valve or a secondary pump loop hooked to a secondary t-stat. Where you are at in the south you have hot and cool spells and you can switch from heat to cool at the stat rather than switching manual valves.  Also if you are going with the C250 remember they have a triple bypass in the top and will smoke out the door when loading. I'd keep the stove back away from building to let it get away and not smoke up your building. Just something that comes with being more efficient.
Let the youngin's have it
 Gettin' old and lazy
 Lookin' for the next good fishing hole

Jared43758

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2016, 05:41:01 AM »

As soon as trump gets in, he'll get rid of all those illegal executive actions of Obama and convention wood burners will be legal again id say
Stihl MS290
Stihl MS660 Magnum
Husky 21 ton splitter

Southeast Ohio

bflanary

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2016, 07:16:49 AM »

Where your bypass is at your water to air coil, I'd put in a 3way zone valve or a secondary pump loop hooked to a secondary t-stat. Where you are at in the south you have hot and cool spells and you can switch from heat to cool at the stat rather than switching manual valves.  Also if you are going with the C250 remember they have a triple bypass in the top and will smoke out the door when loading. I'd keep the stove back away from building to let it get away and not smoke up your building. Just something that comes with being more efficient.

Thanks for the feedback.
Pages: 1 [2]