Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: thermostat for H4  (Read 2003 times)

d conover

• OWF Brand: Hardy
  • OWF Model: H4
    • View Profile
thermostat for H4
« on: October 05, 2012, 06:56:57 AM »

I just about have everything done.  I had the hvac  company out yesterday to check and make sure I did not still have a refrigerant leak from last summer.  They put dye in the system and never came back. Everything was still ok, it was only a loose connection back then.

They guy they sent out was supposed to hook up my second thermostat, but he said he was not comfortable hooking it up to a brand new heat pump (bryant) He said it did not have a control board like they used to and he did not know anything about boilers.
He said I was going to need add a 9030 relay inside the heat exchanger .  Is this right?   If someone  can steer me in the right direction, I will try it myself when I get off work this afternoon . 

I am going to call back this morning, but I am sure they can't get out until next week.  It is going to be chilly before then.
Thanks

Southeast Missouri
Hardy H4
044 Stihl
038 Stihl
5100s Dolmar
55R husqvarna
CS301 Echo

d conover

• OWF Model: H4
    • View Profile
Re: thermostat for H4
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 10:30:18 AM »

One of the guys that work there is a friend of mine and he called me at work and ran out and wired it for me...

Not sure how much its gonna cost me but I am glad to get it done. Should have smoke by this time tomorrow.

I have a big pile lumber scraps left from building the house this spring piled behind the house that I am about in trouble with my wife over,  I can't burn it where it is because it would kill two big oak trees.  So I been telling her for months the boiler will make it go away fast , if she will just ignore it a little longer.   

Southeast Missouri
Hardy H4
044 Stihl
038 Stihl
5100s Dolmar
55R husqvarna
CS301 Echo

Bull

• OWF Model: Rebuilt H2
    • View Profile
Re: thermostat for H4