Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: America won, no more corrupt clintons.  (Read 5732 times)

Jared43758

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: C250
    • View Profile
America won, no more corrupt clintons.
« on: November 10, 2016, 01:08:37 AM »

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Rand Paul is already working on getting together a list of all the regulations Obama enacted through executive order, to have ready for trump to get rid of day one cause they were put in place unconstitutionally without congress.
Gutting the EPA will hopefully top of his list, prolly be able to buy a conventional owb again.
Maybe they can try pushing rights and second admendment ahead instead of just defending it, state wide conceal carry reproicity, and I would love to see suppressors a class 1 item that anyone could buy without tax stamp and huge prices and long waiting periods.

While he does have majority in congress, the first two years are the time to act before all the liberals come together and take the senate back, but it will be a tough road, in the senate republican have the majority but the founding fathers setup the senate up to be the cooler heads and they have to get 60/100 votes in order to move a bill forward to get voted on, unlike the house which is majority wins, so there will have to be 8-9 democrats come on board to get these things passed. So unlike Obama I'm hoping trump is going to set down with congress and work out deals.

That being said, I think trump is going to make some of hes voters mad and me too, cause In order to swing those democrat votes u have to make deals and I think he will be willing to deal to get something down. There going to have to pass something I don't like to get what I do , if not the democrats will strong arm him in the senate and block everything he wants. What do u think republicans have been doing for 6 years. Prime example is gun laws.  Democrats had majority in senate 54/100 and all these school shootings and killings went on, and no matter how hard they tried 44 republican voted to block every single new gun law from moving forward at all.

All that being said, this guy is just happy Killary lost
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 01:12:33 AM by Jared43758 »
Stihl MS290
Stihl MS660 Magnum
Husky 21 ton splitter

Southeast Ohio

ijon

• OWF Brand: Portage and main
  • OWF Model: 28-40
    • View Profile
Re: America won, no more corrupt clintons.
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 02:25:18 AM »

Amen brother.
installed in 2014

coolidge

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 03:45:13 AM »

Doesn't matter who the president is, congress and senate need to be cleaned out.
Western Maine

Roger2561

• OWF Brand: Central Boiler
  • OWF Model: Classic Edge 550 HD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 03:52:53 AM »

Doesn't matter who the president is, congress and senate need to be cleaned out.

:post:
CB Classic Edge 550 HD
JD Tractor 4500 4X4 with front-end loader
JD LX277AWS
Stihl 021
Stihl MS 311
Cud Cadet 27 Ton Wood splitter
2012 Honda Goldwing GL1800
New Hampshire

Jared43758

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 04:09:41 AM »

That statement is terrible.  The president absolutely matters, they appoint the chief of law enforcement attorney general, the presidents appoints EPA officials and that directly effects everyone here, the president nominate Supreme Court judge and maybe judges which can effect our entire way of life for a long time if the Supreme Court was took over by a liberal majority. The president is the leader of the USA and can make us better or worse.  Obama has forced ICE to ignore immigration laws, makes dozens of illegal executive orders and get away with it. The list goes on.

And there are a lot of dictated congressmen that love this country and fight hard for everyone. There are a lot of congressmen that don't participate, miss work, and have crazy ideas.  If you don't like them vote them out.    No one is forcing these congressmen on anyone and there's only one way to clean out the bad ones.   VOTE
Stihl MS290
Stihl MS660 Magnum
Husky 21 ton splitter

Southeast Ohio

Roger2561

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 10:15:18 AM »

Jared43758 - I hear what you're saying but I still agree with Coolidge that everything needs a cleaning in both chambers.  But if that doesn't work, how about term limits, lets say no more than 2 terms for those in the senate and house?  If term limits is okay for the president, why not for the legislature?  I only ask for discussion purposes not to argue with anyone.  Roger
CB Classic Edge 550 HD
JD LX277AWS
Stihl 021
Stihl MS 311
New Hampshire

Jared43758

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2016, 10:43:28 AM »

Term limits are fine and there are people in congress right now that also agree.  And once again if u want to clean house, vote them out
Stihl MS290
Stihl MS660 Magnum
Husky 21 ton splitter

Southeast Ohio

schoppy

• OWF Model: G200
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2016, 11:41:45 PM »

Many good points. Thank God it was Trump and not Hillary just for the Supreme court and Federal judicial appointments alone. The senate does not need 60 votes anymore since the democrats used the nuclear option to ram through many items not to mention Obamacare, a simple majority is all that is needed now. They still do have the filibuster option but it is imperative the republicans grow a spine and act immediately to pass all the items Trump talked about on the campaign trail.

Term limits for sure and no perks or retirement once they are gone. Forget about reaching across the isle, the stinking democrats only say that when they loose and this is not the time to kiss up to them. America has given the republicans a mandate to make real change and they better follow through or they will be one termers.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Husqvarna 562XP
Echo CS-361P
Echo CS-310
31 ton splitter

duramax

• OWF Brand: central boiler
  • OWF Model: 1450
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2016, 11:34:41 AM »

It's about time America kicks the libs out. If Clinton got in we would all be in line for vodka, toilet paper and bread within a year. My family is chucked full of libs, I hate to go over because that is the crap they always talk about. Ted was my #1 choice but I will take Trump over her anytime. Getting rid of Oboma care should be 1st. All the protests, GET OVER IT! Did anyone see conservatives riot in the street when Obummer was elected? No oh wait we work for a living and don't go running around causing trouble. After all some one has to work to pay for their welfare. Does anyone else think Obummer did us a favor going around the country saying she would continue his work.
Central Boiler E 1450 Homemade 13 hp wood splitter, Kubota L 3800 tractor

RSI

• OWF Brand: HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: G200 and B250
    • View Profile
    • RSI
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2016, 01:37:50 PM »

-

ST98

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2016, 06:29:36 AM »

Guess I'm the minority. I think the people who lost the election were the American people. Over 300 million people and theses two knuckleheads were the best we could do. I was prepared and still am that whoever got elected not much will change. More rhetoric, blame and fear.  Four years isn't a long time to make changes.

My uneducated opinion is in four years we really won't be better off.  Ill put my success or failure in my own hands, not the governments.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 06:57:11 AM by ST98 »

dukethebeagle

• OWF Brand: green mountain woodhog(home built)
  • OWF Model: 0001 hot tamali
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2016, 06:39:03 AM »

i live in canada,and this isn`t my buisiness.
trump surely isn`t perfect.who is
what man hasn`t chatted about women in there life.
and i agree.how the heck are u gonna pay ur dept when obama
gives away ur money to the saudi`s.go figure.like they got no money.
pay there own crap.
u just aren`t gonna get out of the hole sending money to mexico
as forein aid and having them steal ur jobs also.
i say new change maybe good change
austin qc
bluegrass rules
pround canadian living in quebec
proud appalachian

Roger2561

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2016, 12:43:43 PM »

Has anyone ever seen a major political party, such as the democrats, become so unglued at the results of an election?  It's mind boggling the things that are being said and done due to the election!  They must have been convinced that everyone so loved Hillary that they have lost their minds now that Trump will take over the reigns!  Roger       
CB Classic Edge 550 HD
JD LX277AWS
Stihl 021
Stihl MS 311
New Hampshire

mlappin

• Fabricator Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
  • OWF Brand: homebuilt, now HeatmasterSS
  • OWF Model: Martin Steel Works Gen 1 then, now a G200.
  • North Liberty, Indiana
    • View Profile
    • Altheatsolutions
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2016, 04:15:44 PM »

i live in canada,and this isn`t my buisiness.
trump surely isn`t perfect.who is
what man hasn`t chatted about women in there life.
and i agree.how the heck are u gonna pay ur dept when obama
gives away ur money to the saudi`s.go figure.like they got no money.
pay there own crap.
u just aren`t gonna get out of the hole sending money to mexico
as forein aid and having them steal ur jobs also.
i say new change maybe good change

The thing is Trump apologized for those comments and said he needs to be a better man.

I don’t recall Hillary apologizing for lying to the deceased family of those that died in Benghazi with the farce that a youtube video caused it.

Has anyone ever seen a major political party, such as the democrats, become so unglued at the results of an election?  It's mind boggling the things that are being said and done due to the election!  They must have been convinced that everyone so loved Hillary that they have lost their minds now that Trump will take over the reigns!  Roger       

Thats because they were so sure the fix was in that they couldn’t lose in a million years.

Cubs win the World Series.

Trump is president elect.

Me thinks hell will start freezing over soon.

Guess I'm the minority. I think the people who lost the election were the American people. Over 300 million people and theses two knuckleheads were the best we could do. I was prepared and still am that whoever got elected not much will change. More rhetoric, blame and fear.  Four years isn't a long time to make changes.

My uneducated opinion is in four years we really won't be better off.  Ill put my success or failure in my own hands, not the governments.

I couldn’t agree more, I voted for Gary Johnson, partly as a protest vote, partly because I’d still rather see him in power than either the Donald or Killary and partly because I knew Indiana would go Trump so he didn’t really need my vote get Indiana electoral votes.
Stihl 023
Stihl 362
Stihl 460
Sachs Dolmar 112 and 120
Homemade skid steer mounted splitter, 30" throat, 5" cylinder
Wood-Eze model 8100 firewood processor

HeatmasterSS dealer for Northern Indiana

ST98

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2016, 05:20:55 PM »

I haven't seen it but I do believe with all this "it's a rigged election" talk it would have been the same if the dems won.
Pages: [1] 2