Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Scott7m,Thanks for all your help. and great customer service you have provided  (Read 3071 times)

ecc_33

• View Profile

I have only delt with Scott on this forum so only speaking for him. Scott has helped me since around May with pricing,buying installing up until present. He always had a answer or called me back whenever he could. Gave me fair prices on everything. I know i've been a pain in the rear with all my questions and texts and he has never let me down. Thanks again Scott!!!! I hope to give you more business around my area!!!! btw I installed a empyre pro series 200 and its been unbelievable but that will be another post in the empyre section soon!

yoderheating

• View Profile

Oh no, why do you have to go and stoke Scott's ego up even more than it already is. hahaha  >:D
Southwest Virginia
WF4000 Heat Master

ecc_33

• View Profile

LOL, Im sure there is other guys just as pleasant to deal with. I don't think he's the type to puff his chest out. Trust me Scott deserves it dealing with all my BS lol!

treeeman00

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: MF5000E
    • View Profile

I will chime in on this also.  I bought a stove off of scott and couldn't be happier.  He had the best price I could find, and excellent customer service.  I installed the stove myself and was the first one I had ever installed and had a lot of questions that he helped me with every time even though hes very busy.  To me that's going above and beyond and that counts a lot.  So I cant say enough about how happy I am with the choice of stove I went with and the dealer.  I know that he is not the only dealer that goes above and beyond, but gotta give credit where credit is due!  Thanks for everything scott! 

Scott7m

• OWF Model: E Series
    • View Profile

Thanks for the kind words!  I appreciate it very much!   :thumbup:
Dealer for:  Heatmaster, Empyre, Earth, Ridgewood, and Woodmaster outdoor furnaces
Furnace Parts Dealer
Pelican water treatment systems
606-316-9697

baldwin racing

• OWF Brand: Thermo-Control (indoor)
  • OWF Model: 500/2000 (in the insulated jacket)
    • View Profile

I have only delt with Scott on this forum so only speaking for him. Scott has helped me since around May with pricing,buying installing up until present. He always had a answer or called me back whenever he could. Gave me fair prices on everything. I know i've been a pain in the rear with all my questions and texts and he has never let me down. Thanks again Scott!!!! I hope to give you more business around my area!!!! btw I installed a empyre pro series 200 and its been unbelievable but that will be another post in the empyre section soon!

Scott,
is a nice guy and is always giving a helping hand weather simple advice, over the website or texting....keep up the good work buddy......
 :thumbup:
Kelly
husqvarna 357 xp
allis-chalmers 5050 2,100 org hrs
farmall m (set up for just tractor pulling)
farmall H

fireboss

• OWF Brand: central boiler
  • OWF Model: 6048
    • View Profile

Yes scott thanks for your time you spend on here your the best happy thanks giveing
Sussex county new jersey                                                                   cb 6048 instald may 2010, heating 3000 sq and 15,000 gal pool,sure track dump trailer,35ton splitter,029,ms200,homlite xl

slimjim

• OWF Brand: Wood Doctor / HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: 14,000. / G 200 and G 400
  • Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com

NICE, You can measure a mans true success in life by how many people show up to shovel dirt in his face when he's done, nice job Scott! Thanks for being part of the solution!
Wood boiler sales, service and installation for the Northeastern USA.

Scott7m

• View Profile

NICE, You can measure a mans true success in life by how many people show up to shovel dirt in his face when he's done, nice job Scott! Thanks for being part of the solution!
[/quote

thanks slim!  Same goes to you!
Dealer for:  Heatmaster, Empyre, Earth, Ridgewood, and Woodmaster outdoor furnaces
Furnace Parts Dealer
606-316-9697

willieG

• owbinfo.com
    • View Profile

thanks scott...perhaps you can help with the spam as well...lol
home made OWB (2012)
Ontario Canada

Scott7m

• View Profile

thanks scott...perhaps you can help with the spam as well...lol

Hahaha....  I wish I could
Furnace Parts Dealer
606-316-9697