Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Federal wood burning rule prompts rural backlash  (Read 9155 times)

Roger2561

• OWF Brand: Central Boiler
  • OWF Model: Classic Edge 550 HD
    • View Profile
Re: Federal wood burning rule prompts rural backlash
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2014, 05:27:19 AM »

Maybe what the democrats want is for us to start burning weed in our stoves?!?!  I might have some people that would actually volunteer to fill my stove for once!

I would volunteer for air quality control officer.   ;D
CB Classic Edge 550 HD
JD Tractor 4500 4X4 with front-end loader
JD LX277AWS
Stihl 021
Stihl MS 311
Cud Cadet 27 Ton Wood splitter
2012 Honda Goldwing GL1800
New Hampshire

oldchenowth

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2014, 05:36:50 AM »

Maybe what the democrats want is for us to start burning weed in our stoves?!?!  I might have some people that would actually volunteer to fill my stove for once

They would have more revenue also.  Tax food, or just the snack aisle.  What a winfall of money.  Obama couldn't give it away fast enough.  He'd look like that guy in the insurace commercial with money falling off him on his motorcycle.  We would still be broke, but every third world country would thrive.

slimjim

• OWF Brand: Wood Doctor / HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: 14,000. / G 200 and G 400
  • Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2014, 07:06:43 AM »

Maybe what the democrats want is for us to start burning weed in our stoves?!?!  I might have some people that would actually volunteer to fill my stove for once!

I'm sorry Roger, I stereotyped you as one of those guys who does not partake simply because you own a John Deere, I thought only Cat guys did that!!!!!
Wood boiler sales, service and installation for the Northeastern USA.

loneryder

• OWF Model: 5036
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2014, 10:39:36 AM »

U know what, I wish we lived in a time where if they came on ur land u could blow there damn head off..  I'm sorry, I know this won't sit well with many folks but I, me, my business are all under attack and I've had enough bs. 

We are stripped of our rights more and more and more and more everyday and I'm just tired of it.. 

Anyone ready to revolt?

I think the EPA should be made to show and prove just how our boilers are harming the environment!  I don't have particles coming out of my boiler.  There is very little smoke if I burn dry hardwood.  They come up with these statements out of their ass and we are supposed to accept them.  All decent law abiding citizens are being attacked in some manner.

ijon

• OWF Brand: Portage and main
  • OWF Model: 28-40
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2014, 10:52:04 AM »

We need to put about five million like minded people in Washington when all our politicians are there. That would make there tails twitch. But that would be a feat, because they are hardly ever there.
installed in 2014

slimjim

• Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2014, 09:15:21 PM »

I personally would prefer that they would go home and stay there, Have you guys and gals ever had a real run in with your elected regulators, I have, in fact 2 years of my life was spent traveling back and forth to my state house on my dime, preparing for battle on the floor of the natural resources chambers, doing workshops with the DEP, listening to their lies, all it got me was Broke, skip it, live your life the best you can and be prepared for the worst, have conversations with your neighbors about what is coming and how we can work together as friends and neighbors to get through the theft of our LIBERTIES, that is the most important thing you can do for THESE UNITED STATES

tulenutn2o

• OWF Brand: HeatSource1
  • OWF Model: Earth Energy 190
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2014, 10:29:02 AM »

U know what, I wish we lived in a time where if they came on ur land u could blow there damn head off..  I'm sorry, I know this won't sit well with many folks but I, me, my business are all under attack and I've had enough bs. 

We are stripped of our rights more and more and more and more everyday and I'm just tired of it.. 

Anyone ready to revolt?
I have been ready for a long time. Sick and tired of retarded politicians and tree huggers pushing their agendas on the rest of us. I eat meat, burn wood, drive an SUV and a big truck, I ride ATV's for fun, and the biggest sin of all................I have a....................um...............................shish.......gun. That gun is just waiting for me to piss it off so it can hurt me, I am so afraid, I  hope it can't find the shells and load itself. These politicians all need to go. Seems simple enough to me, that if we were following our constitution, we wouldn't need any new laws and a hell of a lot less politicians. I am with you 100%

Roger2561

• OWF Model: Classic Edge 550 HD
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2014, 11:24:53 AM »

I'm sorry Roger, I stereotyped you as one of those guys who does not partake simply because you own a John Deere, I thought only Cat guys did that!!!!!

Okay Slim, you got me.   ;D  I spent nearly 20 years on our local EMS unit and that opened my eyes to a lot of things.  Roger 
CB Classic Edge 550 HD
JD Tractor 4500 4X4 with front-end loader
JD LX277AWS
Stihl 021
Stihl MS 311
Cud Cadet 27 Ton Wood splitter
2012 Honda Goldwing GL1800
New Hampshire

slimjim

• Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2014, 01:48:12 PM »

1998 Cat 416 B
Pages: 1 2 [3]