Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Economic collapse/national disaster plans  (Read 11520 times)

willieG

• owbinfo.com
    • View Profile
Re: Economic collapse/national disaster plans
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2011, 09:44:59 PM »

WILLIE,what are you worried about?the obahma train dont run up there!

more so than you think..it seems we are more than neighbours our politicians do as they are told and the same guys that tell obama's gang what to do are telling ours as  well...we are ten times smaller so it just takes a little  longer  for the 'cancer" to surface

i dont want to sound like chicken little and scream the sky is falling but i really believe we are on the brink of a real north american melt down. our countries have (in the last few years) tried to spend their way out of a recession and it isn't working..what is next.. i surely have no idea but i think the worst is yet to come

we burn wood to save money, grow much of our own food and do a little hunting for meat on occasion..perhaps we will have to do more of this in the future but how will the city folk survive? we are all spoiled, hit the switch you got lights, heat and entertainment.

i am only in my 50's but grew up in an area that was last to get some of these luxuries in the country. i can remember vistiing friends of my dads that still had no indoor plumbing, or electric power and sat at the kitchen table playing cards by coal oil lamp. i thought that was cool cause it looked like the westerns i seen  on tv!

we (as the general public) have been spoiled and led down the garden path for too long..we will have to pay for this sometime.
home made OWB (2012)
Ontario Canada

willieG

• owbinfo.com
    • View Profile
Re: Economic collapse/national disaster plans
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2011, 09:56:08 PM »

here is a tid bit i looked up tonight...

Tax  Freedom Day

in the USA tax freedom day for the year 2011 was forcast as April 12
in Canada the same tax freedom day was forcast for June 6

this date is an average of when the nation as a whole had paid it's taxation level for the year (not including national debt)

in the USA it is averaged out  at about 26 percent of your income!    in Canada it is an average of 42 percent of our income!!!
home made OWB (2012)
Ontario Canada
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]