Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: e bay--Wireless Thermometer Wood Furnace Temperature monitor  (Read 23029 times)

Hilltop Farm

• View Profile
Re: e bay--Wireless Thermometer Wood Furnace Temperature monitor
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2009, 03:45:44 PM »

The local dealer I use sourced these overseas and sells them under his brand. They work very well, but are $60 +/-.

http://mainlinehs.com/Site/AccessoriesSuppliesOWF.html

I too am working out the ability to monitor my boiler status over the PC. The Hawken wireless monitor is super, but there is no equivalent for Central Boiler units; that I am aware of...

woodywoodchucker

• OWF Brand: cental boiler
  • OWF Model: classic 5036
  • what do I look like, an idiot?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2010, 03:41:29 PM »

how long do the battiers last? looks like a great idea.

mikenc

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2010, 05:04:43 PM »

how long do the battiers last? looks like a great idea.

I used mine about 3 months last season with out changing batt.  Put new ones in start of heating season this year. It is still going & going & going. You can buy unit at Kitchen & Company for 39.99 plus tax.

StickyDrumGuy

• View Profile
Babington style waste oil heater pumps
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2010, 08:37:15 PM »

The cam gear pump works fine for filtered WVO or used motor oil Babington heaters and I have installed it on my Babington style heaters. Ldu Company's stock number is 450516 , The only thing about the cam gear pump is that the fire kind of pulses as the cam gear rotates. If you use the spur gear pump that is LDU's stock number 450512 then you get a steady non-pulsing fire. The WVO pump website is http://www.liangdianup.com/subpages/oilpump_1.htm or you can click through to the tools section from the home page at www.LDUcompany.com

LDU Company also has other parts that I use for building my waste oil burners, like gear reduction motors. I find it best to turn the pump slower because you really don't need a whole lot of oil dripping on the atomizer ball.

Central boiler

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2010, 04:04:25 PM »

You can get it on ebay right now for $46.99 free shipping and it comes with everything you need to install yourself. It easy and quick. And is actually pretty accurate with the thermopex tubing. Within a few degrees of what my central boiler reads. And the batteries last forever. This is my second year using it and it's great! would recommend it to everyone.
Pages: 1 [2]