Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Muck Boots  (Read 6052 times)

astro_ss_340

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
Re: Muck Boots
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2014, 07:09:03 PM »

My friends all wear them, I hear the winter insulated ones are crazy warm and almost too hot even at 5F

Sluggo

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster SS
  • OWF Model: 20,000e
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2014, 07:49:34 PM »

I swear by them.  I have a pair of steel toe chore mucks for work (concrete) and cutting wood and the woody elites for hunting and messing around.  My fiancé made fun of me until she got a pair for Christmas now she wears them everywhere.  She even wears them to work and puts them under her desk and she's a nurse.  Imagine the looks that country girl gets walking into the hospital!  If your going to be working in a shop though I recommend having a backup pair of work boots to slip into or else your feet will be like hot steamy raisins!  Bite the bullet guys and buy a pair!
Stihl 441
Stihl 660
Stihl 029 Farm Boss
Bobcat T190
Grapple
Farmi 501 Winch
2015 3500 Crew Cab HIGH COUNTRY Duramax

mlappin

• Fabricator Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
  • OWF Brand: homebuilt, now HeatmasterSS
  • OWF Model: Martin Steel Works Gen 1 then, now a G200.
  • North Liberty, Indiana
    • View Profile
    • Altheatsolutions
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2014, 11:51:11 AM »

I have a pair of the Muck Chore boots and wear them all the time.  I live on a farm and they take a beating and get covered and chicken and cow poop all the time.  I don't dare wear them anywhere else cause I would be tracking stuff all over the place....  I do love them and they are worth the money...  My only complaint is they get a little HOT in the summer but when that time comes I usually switch over to something different....

Same here, love mine but usually only wear em for winter or sorting cattle, no chickens here, mostly row crop. Are a tad too warm for me in the summer though.
Stihl 023
Stihl 362
Stihl 460
Sachs Dolmar 112 and 120
Homemade skid steer mounted splitter, 30" throat, 5" cylinder
Wood-Eze model 8100 firewood processor

HeatmasterSS dealer for Northern Indiana

jtepn87

• OWF Brand: Aqua-Therm
  • OWF Model: 140
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2014, 07:01:14 PM »

Got a pair of Muck Chore boots this year after my regular insulated boots sprang a leak. Love them. The only time my feet have become remotely cold was when I was just standing in the snow and seeing how well they held up to the cold.
Pages: 1 [2]