Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: G400 Metal deterioration  (Read 53690 times)

slimjim

• OWF Brand: Wood Doctor / HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: 14,000. / G 200 and G 400
  • Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
Re: G400 Metal deterioration
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2020, 05:52:20 AM »

What’s odd is that the moderator can’t seem to see the difference, can’t or won’t help and he even sells the same brand.
Wood boiler sales, service and installation for the Northeastern USA.

E Yoder

• OWF Brand: HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: GS 100
    • View Profile
    • www.heatmasterfurnace.com
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2020, 05:54:18 AM »

As I said earlier (post #24 I think) I think your best bet is to call Heatmaster and talk to Devon about a trade. Ideally the local dealer could be in the loop even if it's not the one who sold it originally.
HeatMaster dealer serving southwest VA.
www.heatmasterfurnace.com

slimjim

• Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2020, 05:57:15 AM »

I think it was said before, that route has already been taken and he was accused of overheating the boiler, he’s now AGAIN talking with corporate and expects a just conclusion to this mess soon. What’s up with your Dad?

hondaracer2oo4

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster. Past Hardy
  • OWF Model: G200. Past H4
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2020, 07:49:14 AM »

I know most people that see these posts have no idea what is going on and where the strife comes from. I’m not about to put up a history lesson here. You can either think that the one guy taking to himself is the problem or the rest of the posters are the problem.

Crow

• OWF Brand: Portage & Main
  • OWF Model: BL 28-40
  • Eastern Ontario
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2020, 08:02:44 AM »

Well when you would rather take over the conversation with your attacks on one member instead of actually offering assistance to the original post, says more about the many, than the few, or one in this case.

slimjim

• Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2020, 08:46:52 AM »

Thank You Crow, I have complained to the one and only Moderator in several ways as well as multiple times but it seems that he doesn’t remember his own rules of engagement or perhaps those rules don’t pertain to HeatMaster guys! Let’s hope that ticapa has a more productive conversation with HeatMaster corporate than we have seen on here!

mlappin

• Fabricator Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
  • OWF Brand: homebuilt, now HeatmasterSS
  • OWF Model: Martin Steel Works Gen 1 then, now a G200.
  • North Liberty, Indiana
    • View Profile
    • Altheatsolutions
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2020, 11:19:19 AM »

Thank You Crow, I have complained to the one and only Moderator in several ways as well as multiple times but it seems that he doesn’t remember his own rules of engagement or perhaps those rules don’t pertain to HeatMaster guys! Let’s hope that ticapa has a more productive conversation with HeatMaster corporate than we have seen on here!

Oh I remember them quite well, except you were the one that started out with the subtle jabs and the slights to the other dealers and the moderator (myself). Now that the shoe is on the other foot you don’t like it. Reap what you sow. Not one of the dealers have refused to help, myself I’m not going to do it to where you can pick apart every single sentence and turn it into something it’s not.
Stihl 023
Stihl 362
Stihl 460
Sachs Dolmar 112 and 120
Homemade skid steer mounted splitter, 30" throat, 5" cylinder
Wood-Eze model 8100 firewood processor

HeatmasterSS dealer for Northern Indiana

slimjim

• Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2020, 11:28:10 AM »

Can you tell me where I started with jabs toward any of them including you Sir?

slimjim

• Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2020, 11:38:37 AM »

I just went back and recapped over the beginning of this thread and I see nothing other than saying that there are several HeatMaster defenders on here including you sir and it should be a good thread. I came up with why he’s having an issue and you guys got all bent out of shape as you do so often when HeatMaster is put to shame.

Did you ever stop to think Marty that perhaps your one sided view of things regarding HeatMaster and the way you protect those who serve HeatMaster on this very site is #1 why folks don’t talk about their issues with HeatMasters product and #2 why this site has declined so sharply? Nobody wants a washed clean advertising site, perhaps it’s time for a change sir.

mlappin

• Global Moderator
  • North Liberty, Indiana
    • View Profile
    • Altheatsolutions
« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2020, 11:50:41 AM »

I just went back and recapped over the beginning of this thread and I see nothing other than saying that there are several HeatMaster defenders on here including you sir and it should be a good thread. I came up with why he’s having an issue and you guys got all bent out of shape as you do so often when HeatMaster is put to shame.

Did you ever stop to think Marty that perhaps your one sided view of things regarding HeatMaster and the way you protect those who serve HeatMaster on this very site is #1 why folks don’t talk about their issues with HeatMasters product and #2 why this site has declined so sharply? Nobody wants a washed clean advertising site, perhaps it’s time for a change sir.

Get with the times, Facebook Groups are growing by leaps and bounds unfortunately, so much easier to find information here though.
Stihl 023
Stihl 362
Stihl 460
Sachs Dolmar 112 and 120

slimjim

• Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2020, 12:04:02 PM »

Ok, so first you didn’t show me where I jabbed the HeatMaster defenders, next, Facebook has been around for many years, we were doing fine before this site was taken over by those HeatMaster defenders. You may as well come right out and say it, those rules YOU put in place are only meant for the others, not the HeatMaster guys. It’s sad Marty, it used to be an awesome site that I promoted very heavily and spent lots of my time advocating for wood boilers but you have let things develop into a HeatMaster rules site, it’s time for a change sir.

mlappin

• Global Moderator
  • North Liberty, Indiana
    • View Profile
    • Altheatsolutions
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2020, 12:18:40 PM »

Ok, so first you didn’t show me where I jabbed the HeatMaster defenders, next, Facebook has been around for many years, we were doing fine before this site was taken over by those HeatMaster defenders. You may as well come right out and say it, those rules YOU put in place are only meant for the others, not the HeatMaster guys. It’s sad Marty, it used to be an awesome site that I promoted very heavily and spent lots of my time advocating for wood boilers but you have let things develop into a HeatMaster rules site, it’s time for a change sir.

Hardly, Hydronic Wood Heating hasn’t even been around 2 years, has 1411 members, more joined in the last week than this site seen in a month even when it was hopping, which I’m a moderator there as well, doesn’t seem to hurt it in the least.

Outdoor Wood Boiler, 2617 members.

Outdoor Wood Boilers, 2101 members

Outdoor Furnace Owners, 1430 members

Even your cute little group has 722 members.

But yah, facebook groups don’t leach the least bit of traffic from here. It’s not like this site is as easy to use as Facebook or as easy to post pictures as Facebook. Which by the way the software used here I have zero control over, I don’t have permissions to upgrade it or add a “Like" button like facebook has. Only a few a add on mods were available for a like button with this software and those haven’t been updated in years.

I seem to recall somewhere you were promoting this site and claimed it had over 8000 members, it doesn’t, the majority of those have never posted once or are linked to other spam accounts that have been banned.

Far as the other part, I don’t have time atm, I’ll dig thru it later  in what little spare time I have.

Stihl 023
Stihl 362
Stihl 460
Sachs Dolmar 112 and 120

wreckit87

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: C375
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2020, 12:56:49 PM »

I heard the moderators on that Outdoor Wood Boiler page used foul language a few times and really hurt traffic, I wonder why it has so many members and dozens of posts every day? Not much of a Facebook person myself, but peruse it on occasion to see what's happening. I did find it rather comical that some Richard fella was having a real bird about the foul language thing, like there are 5 year olds active on the page or something. Maybe that's the demise here too, probably a bunch of foul language keeping traffic low. The availability of instantaneous responses and phone app accessibility has no bearing on Facebook being higher traffic I'll bet.

But anyway, perhaps the person crying about the subject here should shut his yap about other people not helping the OP if he's not going to help himself. What was that old saying about a pot and a kettle again?

slimjim

• Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2020, 01:09:06 PM »

Perhaps Darin, you should re read the entire thread, it seems that I actually am the only person who noticed and called out the issue, before this thread and my getting involved HeatMaster blamed the customer for overheating his boiler. Now that the customer knows what he bought and the reason for his troubles, he is now getting some action, you see Ryan Freisen is now attempting to make a deal instead of Wally or Devin. Ryan doesn’t like bad publicity! What happened to Wally I wonder? I’m told he is gone.

slimjim

• Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2020, 01:14:54 PM »

Marty, so you accuse me of being the culprit but can’t take the few seconds it takes to read the beginning of this thread, you also can’t recognise that some people leave due to the totally biased viewpoints from the moderator and his fellow HeatMaster crew. Perhaps you should re read your own rules! Perhaps it’s time for a change!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7