Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: 10,000e boil over/Leak..........UPDATE  (Read 8752 times)

fireboss

• OWF Brand: central boiler
  • OWF Model: 6048
    • View Profile
Re: 10,000e boil over/Leak..........UPDATE
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2015, 07:01:31 PM »

That's strange Scott was one of the main guys on here! Plenty of help on here  we get you through it!
Sussex county new jersey                                                                   cb 6048 instald may 2010, heating 3000 sq and 15,000 gal pool,sure track dump trailer,35ton splitter,029,ms200,homlite xl

slimjim

• OWF Brand: Wood Doctor / HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: 14,000. / G 200 and G 400
  • Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2015, 02:37:36 AM »

I'm not sure if he is around anymore or not, I did speak with him in the early spring and Marty is right, he was having some pretty serious family issues and was very busy.
Wood boiler sales, service and installation for the Northeastern USA.

shepherd boy

• OWF Brand: HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: C375
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2015, 04:24:21 AM »

Scott is still in business but just staying out of view for a little. He's had a hard row to hoe but he's ok and will probably be back.
Let the youngin's have it
 Gettin' old and lazy
 Lookin' for the next good fishing hole

cartod

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: 10,000e
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2015, 04:33:13 AM »

I'm not sure if he is around anymore or not, I did speak with him in the early spring and Marty is right, he was having some pretty serious family issues and was very busy.
"Very busy" and "Family issues" was never an excuse in our business!  Never.  I'm sorry for the family issues I can relate, but being too busy to handle Customers is not how you stay in business.  I was left out hanging by my dealer. 

slimjim

• Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2015, 05:19:19 AM »

SOMETIMES! Family comes before business, PERHAPS the rest of us here can pick up a bit of any slack and help out a friend that is down at the moment, for those having an issue, Please have a bit of patience and we will certainly try to help. Scott if you are still watching, take the time that you need and don't be afraid to check in once in a while, if you need anything let us know!

kybaseball

• OWF Model: MF10000E
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2015, 09:36:16 AM »

SOMETIMES! Family comes before business, PERHAPS the rest of us here can pick up a bit of any slack and help out a friend that is down at the moment, for those having an issue, Please have a bit of patience and we will certainly try to help. Scott if you are still watching, take the time that you need and don't be afraid to check in once in a while, if you need anything let us know!

I will agree with Slimjim. My family comes before anything no questions asked.. So take of your family and let us know if you need anything.

Loglivin2

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Model: C250
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2015, 03:56:22 PM »

I bought from Scott early this year and he's been there for me the whole time. Always responded promptly to even the most simple and sometimes obvious questions. Scott may not have time to troll the forums all day but from what I've experienced as well as what at least one more member has experience he's never let us down. Scott's a man of his word and anybody looking to buy should consider buying from Scott. If any member needs his phone number pm me and I'll be glad to share.

Jared43758

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2015, 06:37:57 PM »

Scott has a Facebook page. Best way I found to get ahold of him is text him on Facebook messenger to his business. Ssalternitiveheating I think.   He always anwsers any of my questions and was a awesome dealer.    definitely NOT A FLY BY NIGHT
Stihl MS290
Stihl MS660 Magnum
Husky 21 ton splitter

Southeast Ohio

Line hand

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2015, 10:05:31 PM »

I bought from Scott early this year and he's been there for me the whole time. Always responded promptly to even the most simple and sometimes obvious questions. Scott may not have time to troll the forums all day but from what I've experienced as well as what at least one more member has experience he's never let us down. Scott's a man of his word and anybody looking to buy should consider buying from Scott. If any member needs his phone number pm me and I'll be glad to share.

I'll second what he said... I live about 7.5 hours from Scott and the reason why I went with him is because I tried to do business with guys closer and they never returned my calls.. Scott always returned my calls or he would text me back

Either way was fine by me

I hope whatever problems you may be having will get resolved quick

shepherd boy

• OWF Brand: HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: C375
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2015, 03:05:50 AM »

Make sure you don't bite the hand that feeds you even if the the food isn't perfect or on time, or it my not come at all next time. Call your dealer a fly by night and a few other choice words over a stuck damper and I don,'t think I'd call back either. And remember Heatmaster reads these forums too and if your really in trouble they may not want to get involved with a unreasonable situation. Helping out each other and blessing each other even in hard situations is grease that keeps things going.Bless Scott and give him a good word when life is busy and rough and he'll bust his tail for you.
Let the youngin's have it
 Gettin' old and lazy
 Lookin' for the next good fishing hole

slimjim

• Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2015, 03:47:04 AM »

Very well put Sheperd boy, I could not have said it better myself!

cartod

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2015, 08:22:51 AM »

Make sure you don't bite the hand that feeds you even if the the food isn't perfect or on time, or it my not come at all next time. Call your dealer a fly by night and a few other choice words over a stuck damper and I don,'t think I'd call back either. And remember Heatmaster reads these forums too and if your really in trouble they may not want to get involved with a unreasonable situation. Helping out each other and blessing each other even in hard situations is grease that keeps things going.Bless Scott and give him a good word when life is busy and rough and he'll bust his tail for you.
I sure hope heatmaster reads this forum, because now I need to call on some other dealer that I didn't initially use for my home.  Maybe they could put a good word in for me as I have been nothing less than cordial with my old dealer, Scott.

I called him out, out of pure disgust long after I tried to get ahold of him for my problem.  It's nice to stick together and again, I understand family problems, but I used Scott who is 4 hours further away from my local dealer.   

I didn't call on him for a "stuck damper", I called on him for what I thought was a leak.   A leaking firebox!  I still have yet to here from him and this is after several requests.   Now that I've called him out I doubt I'll here from him ever.  But he wasn't returning my calls when I counted. 

I love my Stove and the deal that I got on it.  Fortunately I purchased a top line boiler,  I hope none of you are ever put in my position.   

Pile on me if you want I really don't care.   I don't wish this on any of you, should your heater suffer catastrophic damage as I feared mine did. 

Merry Christmas!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 08:59:19 AM by cartod »

cartod

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2015, 08:49:16 AM »

Very well put Sheperd boy, I could not have said it better myself!
As you are keenly aware from our correspondence below, the system was drawn up and incorrectly put in place according to Scott.  Maybe that is why he won't get back to me!   But it was nice of you to pile on me when you knew all of this already. 

Scott made what I feel to be an honest mistake when he drew up my system,  after it had already been installed I appreciated your help in trying to remedy it.  I never told Scott about the design error, and now I wonder if the reason for him not returning my call is because you made him aware of it during your conversations with him?  Maybe he is just embarrassed about the mistake?   This makes more sense to me.

*picture removed by Sloppy*
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 09:52:19 AM by cartod »

slimjim

• Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
Re: A thread Not Worth your time.
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2015, 11:42:45 AM »

A I missing something here?

Jared43758

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2015, 12:31:09 PM »

Diddo ^
Stihl MS290
Stihl MS660 Magnum
Husky 21 ton splitter

Southeast Ohio
Pages: 1 [2] 3