Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: CL4436  (Read 3805 times)

NaturesWay

• OWF Brand: Central Boiler
  • OWF Model: CL4436
    • View Profile
CL4436
« on: November 03, 2014, 07:11:04 PM »

Hi Everyone,

My wife and I purchased a home in Western Maryland last year and it came with a Central Boiler Wood Stove Model # CL4436 manufactured in 09/2001.  The previous homeowners left no documentation for it.  Being fairly mechanically inclined I have figured out on my own the basic operation of the system.  The system functioned fairly effenciently last winter with very few problems.  However this year I've had a problem with the unit overheating.  I replaced the door seal and double checked and lubed the damper solenoid (which moves freely.  After contacting Central Boiler and the local dealer I received very little assistance.  Does anyone on here have an owner's manual and repair/parts list?  Also, any assistance in troubleshooting this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for all assistance.

Toby

slimjim

• OWF Brand: Wood Doctor / HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: 14,000. / G 200 and G 400
  • Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
Re: CL4436
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 03:59:36 AM »

I would think a trip to the Corporate website would get you a manual and parts list for everything you need, if you are still having a problem then PM me and I will give you contact info for a friend of mine that is a good CB dealer that I'm sure could help!
Wood boiler sales, service and installation for the Northeastern USA.

NaturesWay

• OWF Brand: Central Boiler
  • OWF Model: CL4436
    • View Profile
Re: CL4436
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 07:26:44 PM »

Thanks...I was able to resolve my overheating issue....turned out that the pump was bad and not circulating...I'm going to give my local dealer another try tomorrow...