Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: OWB Dealer  (Read 3467 times)

outsideheating

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
OWB Dealer
« on: May 26, 2010, 02:24:58 PM »

Hello  - I am new to this site and have just gotten started checking it out.  We own a small OWB business in Virginia.  Anxious to see what everyone is discussing.  Would also welcome any questions anyone has and will make every effort to answer them.  Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 12:35:04 PM by outsideheating »

PhinPhan

• OWF Brand: WoodMaster
  • OWF Model: 4400
    • View Profile
    • Outdoor Wood Furnace Info
Re: OWB Dealer
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 12:11:17 PM »

Welcome to the message board!
Pomeroy, OH
WoodMaster 4400

outsideheating

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 11:05:19 AM »

Thank you!

bruey

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2010, 10:17:09 AM »

you will find this site a great help, there have been so many things talked about i would never think of. nice to get answers back so quickly. am still waiting for a post from the man who is going to use his stove to dry his cloths.
Newrichmond, Ohio

willieG

• owbinfo.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2010, 01:37:28 PM »

you will find this site a great help, there have been so many things talked about i would never think of. nice to get answers back so quickly. am still waiting for a post from the man who is going to use his stove to dry his cloths.
bruey i am not the man but i have heard of putting a rad in the clothes dryer where the element goes and use the heat to dry your clothes. I do think many of the dealers sell this as some sort of option
home made OWB (2012)
Ontario Canada

StickyDrumGuy

• View Profile
Babington style waste oil heater pumps
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 08:35:38 PM »

The cam gear pump works fine for filtered WVO or used motor oil Babington heaters and I have installed it on my Babington style heaters. Ldu Company's stock number is 450516 , The only thing about the cam gear pump is that the fire kind of pulses as the cam gear rotates. If you use the spur gear pump that is LDU's stock number 450512 then you get a steady non-pulsing fire. The WVO pump website is http://www.liangdianup.com/subpages/oilpump_1.htm or you can click through to the tools section from the home page at www.LDUcompany.com

LDU Company also has other parts that I use for building my waste oil burners, like gear reduction motors. I find it best to turn the pump slower because you really don't need a whole lot of oil dripping on the atomizer ball.