Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: OWB reflections...  (Read 4236 times)

oldchenowth

Re: OWB reflections...
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2014, 07:26:48 AM »

RUN!  RUN FAR AWAY!  WE HAVE A BUNCH OF REALISTS HERE! 

You have shattered my expectation of everything working the way I want when I want.  And self maintaining through an app on my phone.  And the bill being taken care of for me because I am a victim.  It has to be true, it was on the internet of a 100 year warranty and worry free heat.

I think you all are the greatest people on Earth. Hard working, self sufficient, smart, innovative, and most of all REAL!

Thank GOD for families with morals and integrity.  As you can see, I am kindof a smart ass.  But, it is refreshing to know values and common sense are still out there.  And many show up here. 

Crow

• OWF Brand: Portage & Main
  • OWF Model: BL 28-40
  • Eastern Ontario
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2014, 07:46:37 AM »

Just too bad there aren't more out there with common sense. Good post oldchenowth!

cantoo

• OWF Brand: Western Pacific
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2014, 05:43:51 PM »

I don't do any "house" work, however I work away from home so when I am home I usually have house maintenance to do or her endless list of renovations to do. The deal that we have is that I do all the cutting, gathering, hauling, splitting and she does the stacking in the basement. Now that we have an owb she won't have to do any stacking. Last year she did go to the bush with me a few times just to cut rounds from the pile of logs and haul them home. She runs her own lawn care business and that keeps her busy.

gregg1056

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: woodmaster
  • OWF Model: 3300
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2014, 04:54:43 PM »

Good post.
Stihl MS 361
Stihl 180C
Farmall CUB It has hauled "lots" of wood
Polaris 500 HO