Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Well I should be welding on my furnace, but instead I need to build a gate.  (Read 8583 times)

mlappin

• Fabricator Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
  • OWF Brand: homebuilt, now HeatmasterSS
  • OWF Model: Martin Steel Works Gen 1 then, now a G200.
  • North Liberty, Indiana
    • View Profile
    • Altheatsolutions

Starke county indiana,  pretty much the meth capital of the world, the way I gather it.

Imagine that, Starke County, always knew they had a rather large number of uncle dads, guess the meth crap doesn't surprise me either.

Nice thing about being in St Joe county with the state park across the road, don't get much of that meth crap here, get the occasional asshole that confuses our woods with the county dump but thats about it.
Stihl 023
Stihl 362
Stihl 460
Sachs Dolmar 112 and 120
Homemade skid steer mounted splitter, 30" throat, 5" cylinder
Wood-Eze model 8100 firewood processor

HeatmasterSS dealer for Northern Indiana

Ched Bull

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: mf 5000
    • View Profile

>:(This whole thing is a bunch of crap. In Missouri we can put any kind of gate on our land we want sheriff cant do anything about it.
Stihl 261c, Home made 36 inch long 27 ton horazontal log splitter, John Deer 2520, 2004 Chevy Four Door Duramax 70,000 miles, Kirksville Mo.

Rscott

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile

The way I understood it is,  since we closed the road, it needs to be "safe". But if we put our driveway around say a guard rail to close the road we can use whatever for a gate. I kinda get it  I guess.

But I've been welding my tail off, still not on anything for myself though. :\  I tried to post a picture but can't figure that out.
Pages: 1 2 [3]