Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: America won, no more corrupt clintons.  (Read 6200 times)

mlappin

• Fabricator Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
  • OWF Brand: homebuilt, now HeatmasterSS
  • OWF Model: Martin Steel Works Gen 1 then, now a G200.
  • North Liberty, Indiana
    • View Profile
    • Altheatsolutions
Re: America won, no more corrupt clintons.
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2016, 06:05:06 PM »

I’ve read a lot of op eds since Tuesday, basically Hillary supporters only listen to their own media outlets and believe everything they here, even election day the lame stream media was saying Trump didn’t stand a chance, all polls that were taken by the left oversampled democrats heavily.
Stihl 023
Stihl 362
Stihl 460
Sachs Dolmar 112 and 120
Homemade skid steer mounted splitter, 30" throat, 5" cylinder
Wood-Eze model 8100 firewood processor

HeatmasterSS dealer for Northern Indiana

Jared43758

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: C250
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2016, 05:48:03 AM »

Harry Reid did do the nuclear option last year but that is not for everything. Senate still has to get 60 votes on certain things.  Not on nominees but on bills I believe they still need 60
Stihl MS290
Stihl MS660 Magnum
Husky 21 ton splitter

Southeast Ohio

silver star

• OWF Brand: Central Boiler
  • OWF Model: 6048
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2016, 08:42:31 AM »

I am in the same Party as Hillary, and feel an allegience to the candidate, but have a conflicting interest in the philosophy of Justice Department is directed. We had eight years of hostility to law enforcement and an ignorance of the Constitution, which spilled down to the local level. A Baltimore Prosecutor woefully out of her element is one example.

I just hope the VP doesnt have too much sway in trying to get into the bedrooms and doctors offices of Americans.
Husbands must learn to forget their mistakes. No reason two people should remember them forever.

Jared43758

• OWF Model: C250
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2016, 05:43:26 PM »

Democrats are no longer the party or blue collar works.  It's nothing but liberal nut jobs, Harry reid, Liz warren, Bernie sanders,  Nancy Pelosi, Dick durbin and so on.   
Stihl MS290
Stihl MS660 Magnum
Husky 21 ton splitter

Southeast Ohio

schoppy

• OWF Model: G200
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2016, 11:39:50 PM »

Unfortunately, our soon to be gone (thank God) muslim president may have been correct when he said we are no longer a Christian nation. I have been a union member for almost 39 nine years and cannot in good conscience vote the way they want me to. I have to vote my faith first and cannot vote for what the democratic party has degraded to. I have never had anyone be able to tell me how they can vote for a democrat and call themselves a Christian. Is it any wonder our society is in the shape it is when we are willing to kill the most innocent of us, our unborn children , right up to the moment of birth. No wonder so many show so little value for human life. 

The farther we push God out of our nation and our lives the worse things get. Our founding fathers had it right trusting God for our country, 2 Chronicles 7:14 says it well, "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." 

I pray the change in our government will turn things around. Put God first in our nation and keep Christ in Christmas, who knows what miracles could happen. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
Husqvarna 562XP
Echo CS-361P
Echo CS-310
31 ton splitter

slimjim

• OWF Brand: Wood Doctor / HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: 14,000. / G 200 and G 400
  • Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2016, 01:58:35 AM »

I have been asked to stay away from politics and religion on the forum as it sometimes turns people off, with that being said, I go to Church once a year at my favorite county fair in Waterford,  Me. I like the atmosphere there, it's in a tent. I am sure to say grace at our Thanksgiving meal every year! Other than that I guess you wouldn't consider me a very religious man. I adhere to the 10 commandments, I try not to hurt or take anybody's personal liberty, do as you like BUT take personal responsibility for your actions!
Great post schoppy, Thanks for putting GOD and OUR country first. AMEN!
Wood boiler sales, service and installation for the Northeastern USA.

ijon

• OWF Brand: Portage and main
  • OWF Model: 28-40
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2016, 04:59:18 AM »

I have been asked to stay away from politics and religion on the forum as it sometimes turns people off, with that being said, I go to Church once a year at my favorite county fair in Waterford,  Me. I like the atmosphere there, it's in a tent. I am sure to say grace at our Thanksgiving meal every year! Other than that I guess you wouldn't consider me a very religious man. I adhere to the 10 commandments, I try not to hurt or take anybody's personal liberty, do as you like BUT take personal responsibility for your actions!

Great post schoppy, Thanks for putting GOD and OUR country first. AMEN! Check you pms Slim
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 09:30:06 AM by mlappin »
installed in 2014

Roger2561

• OWF Brand: Central Boiler
  • OWF Model: Classic Edge 550 HD
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2016, 08:43:14 AM »

Unfortunately, our soon to be gone (thank God) muslim president may have been correct when he said we are no longer a Christian nation. I have been a union member for almost 39 nine years and cannot in good conscience vote the way they want me to. I have to vote my faith first and cannot vote for what the democratic party has degraded to. I have never had anyone be able to tell me how they can vote for a democrat and call themselves a Christian. Is it any wonder our society is in the shape it is when we are willing to kill the most innocent of us, our unborn children , right up to the moment of birth. No wonder so many show so little value for human life. 

The farther we push God out of our nation and our lives the worse things get. Our founding fathers had it right trusting God for our country, 2 Chronicles 7:14 says it well, "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." 

I pray the change in our government will turn things around. Put God first in our nation and keep Christ in Christmas, who knows what miracles could happen. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

:post:   You were able to put into words that I cannot clearly articulate.  Thanks you!  Roger 
CB Classic Edge 550 HD
JD Tractor 4500 4X4 with front-end loader
JD LX277AWS
Stihl 021
Stihl MS 311
Cud Cadet 27 Ton Wood splitter
2012 Honda Goldwing GL1800
New Hampshire
Pages: 1 [2]