Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Nicknames for OWB  (Read 6546 times)

rhugg

• OWF Brand: Legend
  • OWF Model: 6180
    • View Profile
Re: Nicknames for OWB
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2011, 10:13:22 AM »

Dante as in Dante's Inferno?

red devil

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2011, 06:07:36 PM »

beeman use mine I dont think anyone will know unless they visit this site. Heres a story and is true I cameup with the name for her the day it pulled in and started operating it. M y wife and I went over to my mothers house about a week or so later and my mother asked my wife in front of other guests what I have been up to. Well my wife said to my mother he has been around his girlfriend and I dont really see him much but it doesnt matter at least he isn't bothering me lately. Now my wife was just not thinking of how that came across to my mother. well my mother came over and slapped me upside the head and she looked peed off well I was stunned because I can't remember my mother ever!! hitting me.Now remember there were around ten other people there at her house and I yelled what the heck is going on and she yelled at me and saying exactly what my wife had said.I was on the floorliterally laughingcrying I couldnt even say anything because I didnt have enough air from from laughing and the whole time my mothers yelling how  could you do that to your family as I'm on the floor even crying and laughing harder than you can imagine.My wife is trying to explain who my girlfriend is to everyone now at the party because I literally thought I was dying and could not even catch my breath to even say one word. That happend in 2005 and we all have a good laugh still of the story. People that were not even there know the story and ask how my girlfriend is. M y answer is always the same.(she's hot, shes smokin,she leaves a light on for me at night and she never complains)Idea you can call yours your mistress with all the same answers as mine.

lugnut

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2011, 10:44:44 PM »

"Money in the bank!"   Looking forward to seeing the next gas bill.   :thumbup:
Jerry
Greenleaf, Wisconsin
Shaver Pro series 250 - Installed 10/28/2011
Cub Cadet / Yanmar 2450  sub-compact tractor
Husquvarna 455 Rancher
1999 Ford F-150 4x4 w/207k miles

woodywoodchucker

• OWF Brand: cental boiler
  • OWF Model: classic 5036
  • what do I look like, an idiot?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2011, 01:55:23 PM »

I call mine my girlfriend because shes hot! smokin!leaves a light on for me at night,lets me throw it in her two times a day and doesn't say she has a headache, and last but not least she doesnt talk back.
Now thats a good girl> I call mine woody

beeman

• OWF Brand: homemade
  • OWF Model: her name is HOT CHICK
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2011, 08:45:58 AM »

love the story i could pic it in my head so funny :post: still in the air on the name leaning tward shaver something becouse mine looks like crap 8)  but at least it is mine getting closer to firing her up for the first time have to take more pic to show you guys . feel kinda low par with the quality that have seen on hear
work like a bee  1970 mgb stihl 029
Pages: 1 [2]