Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Rhino Flex Underground dual Pex  (Read 9915 times)

Bill G

• OWF Brand: Portage and Main
  • OWF Model: Opt. 250
    • View Profile
Re: Rhino Flex Underground dual Pex
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2011, 08:35:17 PM »

Pat,

Nice savings!  Sure is challenging lining up all necessary hardware.  Road trip usually always fun.

Happy days, My furnace arrived safely this morning.  Will get a picture or 2 up just as soon as I can.  Looks all good sitting on the new concrete.  Had rain storm early morning and delivery truck left a few "lasting impressions" but nothing a load of topsoil won't cure.  Glad he didn't get stuck, since my truck still being repaired...little chev cobalt don't work as tow truck!

Next on punch list, plumbing.  Then electric, which I will recruit my pro buddy.  I'll do rough in, but he gets the hook in work.

Keep in touch...no time to even sit and admire w/refreshment in hand.

Bill
Bill
Stihl saws
Homegrown splitter
'10 3500 Dodge Cummins
(Beagles and snowshoe hares!!)
NE PA

Ridgekid

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2011, 05:04:34 AM »

BillG-

Thats great news! Now your have something to do in all your "Free time". Looking forward to the pics!

Crazee Canuck

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2011, 05:12:48 PM »

so i guess we will be moving to the portage and main board

Bill G

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2011, 09:35:02 AM »

Ridgekid,
Can't believe how the days fly by in nice weather!  ALWAYS something to work on and I suppose long hours of daylight makes one think we should take advantage of these days to get everything accomplished, pronto!  Dbl header baseball games yesterday, clear down in Spring City, (near Philla.) yesterday.  Exhibition games as Boyertown and Spring City wanted another crack at our defending Swoyersville PA State defending Champions!  Victories are very sweet for us!  2 great games and my son came in to close the first game.  2 innings in relief and shut them down.  Came in earlier in Spring city game, 4 innings and gave up only 1 run.  6 total innings pitched and ERA of 1...Sure am proud of him, and his teammates,  he said Happy Father's Day, those games are for you!

Pat,
Furnace looks great!  Fit and finish all fine and welds that I can see are impeccable!!!  Really looking forward to hook 'er up phase!  Yes, we will have to fire up the P & M section of forum, once we get a little experience with these units.  KarlK, has a years' burning experience with his OPT 250.  He was very instrumental in my decision to get one.  He lives 20 min. from me and was more than willing to show off his in operation.  I need to find time to give him a call and Thank him.  I see he posts on a few other sites, and tell him us "rookies" are here. 

If I was to name my second choice, that cb gassifirer looked really good, also.  Both companies turning out good products.

Keep in touch guys!!

Bill
Bill
Stihl saws
Homegrown splitter
'10 3500 Dodge Cummins
NE PA

Ridgekid

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2011, 03:14:01 PM »

BillG-

Where's the pictures??

Glad to hear your sons team is still on a winning streak!

Bill G

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2011, 10:05:22 PM »

Ridgekid,

Forgive me, my friend, life is hectic!!  S*** or go blind comes to mind...  Will get pictures shortly.   Baseball tomorrow, Sat.  3 games.
1 American Legion and dbl hdr Teener games.  Cold beer will see us thru!!!

Pic's of furnace over due.  Sorrrrry on my part, I'll soon straighten up and fly right!

Bill
Bill
Stihl saws
Homegrown splitter
'10 3500 Dodge Cummins
NE PA
Pages: 1 [2]