Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Poll

Live Free or Die

Would you prefer to live free
- 7 (100%)
Would you prefer to live under surveillance
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: June 03, 2014, 09:31:12 AM

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Tyranny II  (Read 6184 times)

NaturallyAspirated

• OWF Brand: Central Boiler
  • OWF Model: M250
  • Golfing, snowmobiling fool!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nealmastel.com
Re: Tyranny II
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2014, 01:35:57 PM »

...This whole IRS targeting conservative groups is silly...

You are not deluded enough to think that the targeting did not happen...right?   ???

The IRS has already admitted it occurred.

The ex-director won't talk...hmmm.

Come on.
Targeting happened on both sides, there were key words that set off review status, and rightfully so.

Neal
Miss Farad was pretty and sensual, and charged to a reckless potential; but a rascal named Ohm conducted her home - Her decline was, alas, exponential
Send me your bitcoins!  1GEsGKzP5xK9e45YDjmRzGYpnhwT3oNbvj

WoodMOJoe

• OWF Brand: Homemade Tank-in-Tank Furnace
  • OWF Model: Ol' Fireball #0002
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2014, 03:01:20 PM »

You are not deluded enough to think that the targeting did not happen...right?   ???

Come on.
Targeting happened on both sides, there were key words that set off review status, and rightfully so.

Neal

What were those scary "key" words?  Was there equal and due process given to groups from all slices of the political spectrum? 

I can answer that one for you...no.  You're welcome.  ;D

You might want to let Ms. Lerner know there was no problem with what she and her agency did, she seems to think her testimony will incriminate her...and/or some other people that she would like to protect.   ;)

Southwest Missouri Ozarks...USA

mlappin

• Fabricator Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
  • OWF Brand: homebuilt, now HeatmasterSS
  • OWF Model: Martin Steel Works Gen 1 then, now a G200.
  • North Liberty, Indiana
    • View Profile
    • Altheatsolutions
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2014, 03:45:12 PM »

Ignorant post.  That is no way is how it works.  In fact you are about as wrong and incorrect as possible.

Neal

/sigh

We really must work on your friend making skills, you seem like a nice enough guy when you ain't continually pissing people off.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 03:47:33 PM by mlappin »
Stihl 023
Stihl 362
Stihl 460
Sachs Dolmar 112 and 120
Homemade skid steer mounted splitter, 30" throat, 5" cylinder
Wood-Eze model 8100 firewood processor

HeatmasterSS dealer for Northern Indiana

Homerglide

• OWF Brand: Orlan EKO
  • OWF Model: Out in the shop - Model 25 gasifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2014, 03:56:59 PM »

Check out a few pages of the great and powerful health care program. If you get to the ripe old age of seventy-five and get cancer good luck to you because thats all you will get. This must be the way they are going to balance their budget, by killing off all the old people.

Hello ijon:

thanks for your post. I would like to see what you are talking about, could you reference a page number or whatever that will direct us to that information.
Coupla Chainsaws
Axe
Strong OLD Back
2000 Dodge Cummins

NaturallyAspirated

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2014, 04:06:44 PM »

Ignorant post.  That is no way is how it works.  In fact you are about as wrong and incorrect as possible.

Neal

/sigh

We really must work on your friend making skills, you seem like a nice enough guy when you ain't continually pissing people off.

Heard that.  Stupid, uninformed posts like that show just how ignorant parts of the populace is.  Kinda scary.

I don't need friends that can't handle some simple truths, or at least attempt to educate themselves beyond the partisan ignorance that is all too common.

Neal
Miss Farad was pretty and sensual, and charged to a reckless potential; but a rascal named Ohm conducted her home - Her decline was, alas, exponential

NaturallyAspirated

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2014, 04:15:27 PM »

Come on.

Neal

What were those scary "key" words?  Was there equal and due process given to groups from all slices of the political spectrum? 

I can answer that one for you...no.  You're welcome.  ;D

You might want to let Ms. Lerner know there was no problem with what she and her agency did, she seems to think her testimony will incriminate her...and/or some other people that she would like to protect.   ;)
There were no "scarry" key words, only those that triggered questioning on the validity of NP status.  Here are some:

"Tea Party"
"Medical Marijuana"
"Open Source Software"
"Green Energy"
"Occupied/Occupy"
"successors to ACORN"
"Progressive"
"blue"

Here is another quote from the BOLO list document(s)
"Political action type organizations involved in limiting/expanding government, educating on the constitution and bill of rights, Social economic reform/movement"

It seems quite apparent there was due process give, as only a liberal leaning group was denied NP status.

While you tried to answer it, you appeared to be willfully uneducated on the topic, wishing to ignore the actuality of events in exchange for your feel good partisan fix.  If you wish to remain blissfully ignorant on the topic that's fine, but don't be surprised or offended when you get called on it.

Pleading the 5th does not indicate any kind of admittance of guilt.  Another partisan bandwagon that seems to be getting loaded down with jumpers lately...

Neal

slimjim

• OWF Brand: Wood Doctor / HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: 14,000. / G 200 and G 400
  • Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2014, 05:46:46 PM »

KNEEL and your overlords will provide for YOU!!!!!!!
Wood boiler sales, service and installation for the Northeastern USA.

Homerglide

• OWF Brand: Orlan EKO
  • OWF Model: Out in the shop - Model 25 gasifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2014, 06:02:00 PM »

By default, everyone gets my respect until they prove unworthy of it. Slim, your childish disrespect of another member shows what you are. Just so ya know.
Coupla Chainsaws
Axe
Strong OLD Back
2000 Dodge Cummins

slimjim

• OWF Brand: Wood Doctor / HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: 14,000. / G 200 and G 400
  • Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2014, 06:51:58 PM »

I am what I am, if you don't agree with me that is also your Liberty to do so and I will defend that right for you!
Wood boiler sales, service and installation for the Northeastern USA.

WoodMOJoe

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2014, 09:09:19 PM »

Partisan? 

Not sure what I said that you consider partisan. 

I'm guessing anyone that you imagine doesn't agree with you is considered a partisan, in your world.

Carry on.   :thumbup:

NaturallyAspirated

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2014, 09:54:51 PM »

Partisan? 

I'm guessing anyone that you imagine doesn't agree with you is considered a partisan, in your world.

I can imagine you can't.  Most have a hard time admitting to themselves what they are...

I will do so.   :thumbup:

Neal

mlappin

• Fabricator Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
  • OWF Brand: homebuilt, now HeatmasterSS
  • OWF Model: Martin Steel Works Gen 1 then, now a G200.
  • North Liberty, Indiana
    • View Profile
    • Altheatsolutions
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2014, 10:58:50 PM »

Neal

/sigh

Heard that.  Stupid, uninformed posts like that show just how ignorant parts of the populace is.  Kinda scary.

I don't need friends that can't handle some simple truths, or at least attempt to educate themselves beyond the partisan ignorance that is all too common.

Neal

Yes, but you also turn off those that might agree with you on other subjects.

I've said for years that 90% of the population are morons. There is much better ways to disagree with people while still keeping the possibility of communication open.

The major holidays are coming up, plus graduation parties and what not, I have a friend the only time I see him are the major drink fests, we rarely agree, i listen to his views, he listens to mine, we rarely agree but we both look forward to the opportunity, we didn't get their by calling each others views as idiotic, ignorant, or any of the other dozen derogatory terms you have used. He is pro union to the point taking a crap should be unionized while I see unions as a outdated method of insuring workers rights that the blood sucking leaches other wise known as lawyers can handle now.
Stihl 023
Stihl 362
Stihl 460
Sachs Dolmar 112 and 120
Homemade skid steer mounted splitter, 30" throat, 5" cylinder
Wood-Eze model 8100 firewood processor

HeatmasterSS dealer for Northern Indiana

WoodMOJoe

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2014, 08:25:23 AM »

Partisan? 

I can imagine you can't.  Most have a hard time admitting to themselves what they are...

I will do so.   :thumbup:

Neal

Yer a hoot, Neal.   ;D

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess you were born in 1987 and consider yourself socially liberal, fiscally conservative...and non-partisan, of course.

And that's ok.   ;)

NaturallyAspirated

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2014, 01:21:41 PM »

Neal

/sigh

Neal

Yes, but you also turn off those that might agree with you on other subjects.

I've said for years that 90% of the population are morons. There is much better ways to disagree with people while still keeping the possibility of communication open.

The major holidays are coming up, plus graduation parties and what not, I have a friend the only time I see him are the major drink fests, we rarely agree, i listen to his views, he listens to mine, we rarely agree but we both look forward to the opportunity, we didn't get their by calling each others views as idiotic, ignorant, or any of the other dozen derogatory terms you have used. He is pro union to the point taking a crap should be unionized while I see unions as a outdated method of insuring workers rights that the blood sucking leaches other wise known as lawyers can handle now.
Next time take his beer, reach out and smack him upside the head!  haha   ;D

I am a little brash I know, but ignorance is my pet peeve.

Neal
Pages: 1 [2]